Where to get upsoluted in or around Montreal

SilverThunder

Veteran Member
Hi Guys

Just signed the contract tonight for a Silver 2002 Jetta TDI GLS, bye bye Integra GSR. I should get it in 3-4 weeks.

Where and who could upsolute me in or around Montreal, I'm also willing to go to a GTG a few hundred away.

Any help would be appriciated!

Serge

valois

Banned
Serge, you are in luck, I have just set up a Montreal distributor. Contact Erick Dupuis <promeca@qc.aira.com he can set you up with the upgrade. French would be his language of preference, if you are bilingual.

SilverThunder

Veteran Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by valois:
Serge, you are in luck, I have just set up a Montreal distributor. Contact Erick Dupuis <promeca@qc.aira.com he can set you up with the upgrade. French would be his language of preference, if you are bilingual.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Great Valois!

Can the chip be put on a socket? I would like to be able to go back to the stock chip while visiting the dealer.

Does Eric also sells the piper cone filters?

Thanks for your help

SilverThunder

Veteran Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by valois:
He will in about a week and will be able to set it up with a socket as well.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks a lot I will get in touch with him a soon as I get my Jetta (about 3 weeks).

Thanks a lot

Oups, I have another question. Do you sell .205 injectors???? They seem to be difficult to locate.

vworks

Veteran Member
Rene, I would like to meet this chap Eric. Blue, you are welcome to try my car in the meantime(to make your wait seem longer
)When you meet up with Eric mabyr we can have ourselves a mini GTG. Hopefully the heatwave will have gone south by then.

SilverThunder

Veteran Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by vworks:
Rene, I would like to meet this chap Eric. Blue, you are welcome to try my car in the meantime(to make your wait seem longer
)When you meet up with Eric mabyr we can have ourselves a mini GTG. Hopefully the heatwave will have gone south by then.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Vworks Good idea

I just can't wait to get my car then the mods done... I'm in desperate need of torque, my GSR is fun but I'm now looking for something else.

Where is pincourt?

Serge

valois

Banned
In Fact Erick is working on a source for the .205 injector nozzles. He posts in the Quebec section as promeca.