Coming home/leaving home module?

Windjammer

Veteran Member
TDI
MK4 & Mk5
What is the build date of your Jetta? You may already have coming/leaving home if it's an early '06 car. One of mine has it & one doesn't. The feature is designed to work with the light sensor that was in the '05.5 cars.

Duramax&1stTDI

TDI
2006 Reflex Silver Jetta
Windjammer said:
What is the build date of your Jetta? You may already have coming/leaving home if it's an early '06 car. One of mine has it & one doesn't. The feature is designed to work with the light sensor that was in the '05.5 cars.
My build date is 06/06. How do I know if I have a sensor or not?

740GLE

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Passat SEL, 2017 Alltrack SE; BB 2010 Sedan Man; 2012 Passat,
dieselfueler said:
Here's a link for MKV vagcom mods including going and coming home mods:

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=2856309

get the PDF file it includes everything.........
How much of a difference was it to connect a VAG-Com and program a 09/10 versus and older 07, does the software take care of everything so its just a matter of following that handy PDF?

I contacted a guy with a HEX-Can to usb adaptor and I am looking to add the coming home feature and a few of the other common changes.

Last edited:

Windjammer

Veteran Member
TDI
MK4 & Mk5
Duramax&1stTDI said:
My build date is 06/06. How do I know if I have a sensor or not?
You don't have the sensor. That is part of the rear view mirror & your build date is late enough that I doubt you have a controller that supports the feature. You could enable the feature with VCDS & see what happens.

dieselfueler

Veteran Member
TDI
04 PD100 Jetta Wagon
740GLE said:
How much of a difference was it to connect a VAG-Com and program a 09/10 versus and older 07, does the software take care of everything so its just a matter of following that handy PDF?

I contacted a guy with a HEX-Can to usb adaptor and I am looking to add the coming home feature and a few of the other common changes.

I would think the the ECU is the same on the '10's just hook up your VAGCOM and look if the options are there............