Top Post Dawg
TDI
1998 Jetta TDI
Last edited:

greenskeeper

Top Post Dawg
TDI
1998 Jetta TDI
The water collects at the bottom of the blower and leaks out the seam and onto the floor.

The Turtle

Veteran Member
TDI
1996 B4 Passat wagon, SpeedTuning chip, 360,000+ miles, 1996 B4V, 306,000 miles on original engine
It ain't supposed to collect there in the first place... make sure the drains are cleaned out and it won't build up.

greenskeeper

Top Post Dawg
TDI
1998 Jetta TDI
drains are clear.

it runs under the gasket/plastic piece that is supposed to be snug with the windshield.

Since my car is 12 years old it no longer does this and water gets past and runs down into the blower intake, which is now blocked by the shingle.

cheezy

Veteran Member
TDI
99 NB, 96 B4V
Well, I've gotten in to the "registered user" area to view photos but the dang system still requests a "user ID" to view the photos in a larger format in order to better see detail?

Somebody tell me what the super-secret decoder ring PIN is to use this system more effectively?

ed mocz

Veteran Member
TDI
1997 Passat
I hit "log in" when that page pops up and the next page pops up with my log in information filled in. I hit submit, and it sends me to the photos page. I close that window, then click on the pic link in the post. If that makes any sense, it works for me.

greenskeeper

Top Post Dawg
TDI
1998 Jetta TDI
Well, I've gotten in to the "registered user" area to view photos but the dang system still requests a "user ID" to view the photos in a larger format in order to better see detail?

Somebody tell me what the super-secret decoder ring PIN is to use this system more effectively?
should be the same user name a password you use for the forums, well at least mine is.

cheezy

Veteran Member
TDI
99 NB, 96 B4V
Is there supposed to be some sort of a cover over the pollen filter, like a traditional air filter housing?

My pollen filter was loaded with junk, mouse ****, mouse pee, and they had eaten right on through the filter in two spots. Good source of why I was sick with chest and head colds all this winter. Fock.