Dutch Auto Parts, gearbox sets, engines, turbos, injection pumps

Nash_TDI

Veteran Member -TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
2000 Silver Jetta TDI
I wonder if you could get your hands on used Westfalia or Bosal hitches and sell them to us in North America. These would be in high demand and currently are really unaffordable to buy from Europe.

I personally would be really interested in a Bosal/Westfalia hitch for a 2003 4motion Passat Estate (wagon).

He is a Bosal dealer I believe. Was just talking to him about one for my FWD passat.

otty

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Passat W8=>TDI swap, 4Motion Wagon, PD130(AVF) 6Speed Manual, 2006 Jetta MKIV PD(BEW) Wagon 5Speed Manual
I can confirm he will source Westfalia, Bosal and even some Polish brand hitches. He can also try and get used ones if he can find them. Best deal out there for a real hitch!

annieneff

Veteran Member
TDI
1983.5 Westfalia tdi (afn), with flipped 5 speed V6 (dvz) transmission
This is mostly a bump...

So many times I have been stuck in a swap and/or an idea I'm creating or fixing-- or thinking that this, or the other is too expensive or obscure to do.
Then... I look at Frans' site and the world is mine to tinker with, adapt, make better, fix, and swap as I see fit again.

Dear god thank you Frans! I know you've saved, helped, and liberated so many more than me. But for everything you've done for my cars and me; thank you!

Andrew

Carlos_TJ

Veteran Member
TDI
2009 Bora (BXE PD)
Another Dutch Autoparts satisfied customer

My car is having the 3 problems at the same time: failing dmf, siren sound turbo, and worn out #4 exhaust lobe.

Because money is tight I bought an used turbo and a used camshaft from DAP and i couldnt be happier. The turbo arrived within 5 days, spotless clean, it had a turbine balance graph. It also came with a reasonable printed generic turbo replacement generic guide. The camshaft intake an exhaust lobes have no noticeable wear (finger test and caliper measured).

After swapping the turbo I confirmed boost curves via VCDS, and everything is good. I need to buy lifters and bearings for the cam swap so i will report on that later.

Thank you Frans and everyone at DAP!

NTX_TDI

TDI
2006 Jetta BRM DSG
Frans,
Please contact Steve or myself. I have been waiting for 2 weeks since your last email. I need this replacement turbo immediately.

Hyde7278

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 Golf GL
Frans

I'm looking for a pass side axle from a 25th anniversary GTI. Let me know if you have one and how much shipped to MI (48612)

Thanks Sean

Mbyrne455

TDI
2002 golf gls tdi
Auto to 5sp swap

Purchased the kit from Frans and I have nothing but good things to say. Packages were shipped the next day. The box with the axles and goodies got lost somewhere, so Frans sent a new one with faster shipping. Great customer service and parts look like good used parts.
Thanks

Redneck Truck

Gone, but not forgotten
TDI
2008 Touareg V10, 2001 Audi TTQ Roadster TDI 6-speed, 2005 Jetta Wagon TDI 6-speed
Long delay, but have completed two long road trips and lots of city driving so far in my Jetta Wagon with Frans' 6-speed swap, and I can't tell it apart from new. Even the clutch and flywheel were nearly new. Fantastic seller!

In the market for a couple of turbos now. Hopefully, he still has some left by the time I have the cash!

UBUGME

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 VW Golf Sportwagen Gray
I bought a DQY O2J tranny from Dutch Auto Parts on 10/14/15. It was shipped on 10/16 from the Netherlands and arrived via FedEx to Jacksonville, FL on 10/19. Tranny is in great condition and works great. I have ordered less heavy parts from local vendors and taken longer to arrive. All of this for $486.00. You can't beat that. Thank you so much for your service.

jfazzi

TDI
2002 Jetta Wagon
I just received my MK4 auto to 6 speed conversion kit from Frans, let me tell you he is great to deal with, he even included a few new parts! All the used parts are top notch so don't hesitate from ordering from him if you need anything. He boxes things up very professionally, Thanks Frans!

flee

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 Jetta GLS wagon
A used ALH longblock showed up in my driveway yesterday.
I can't wait to get started on the Jetta's re-power project!

Jake Brake

Veteran Member
TDI
2005 Passat GLS tdi wagon
Is your email down again?

Got a manual transaxle on the way. I can't wait to drive my car switched over!

Last edited:

ShaneShelley234

Veteran Member
TDI
2005 Passat Wagon, 5 speed manual (DVZ)
I should have been more specific. I need the 5th gearset for a Passat Manual box. FHN, GGB, EEN, DUK for example.

Nu2TDI

Veteran Member
TDI
MK4 Jetta
Want to buy 02M gearbox!

Hey Frans, get in touch with me please. I'd like to buy a 02M 6spd gearbox and some axles, maybe a new starter.....

Please be in touch.... PM and email sent

bobbiemartin

Veteran Member
TDI
2010 Tiguan TDI 4Motion, Jeep Grand Cherokee 3.0 CRD
Just a warning as someone that has had the displeasure of dealing with Frans. As hard as he is to deal with before the sale, I can assure you he will be AWOL should you have a problem. Lets see, we are going on 160 days and he still hasn't delivered what he promised. Not that I have any illusions that he ever will.

Caddy 16v

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 Jetta, 2000 Golf
Never had a problem when I bought my turbo, he is slow to respond to emails, not sure about pm's but a phone call always got things going!

Frans

TDIClub Enthusiast, Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
Golf MK2 TDI
Just a warning as someone that has had the displeasure of dealing with Frans. As hard as he is to deal with before the sale, I can assure you he will be AWOL should you have a problem. Lets see, we are going on 160 days and he still hasn't delivered what he promised. Not that I have any illusions that he ever will.
Thank you for the comment...:confused:

A plastic part and your gearbox arrived slightly damaged. Fedex refused to offer any solution. I offered a fair amount of $ to have the gearbox "fixed". You did accept that. The plastic part was not available at the moment. (Is available now)
We did send several emails with different addresses to ask you to confirm the correct plastic part. (You gave us a 2 different nrs) The emails didn't bounce back and we didn't got any response. And I don't have your phone number...

Feel free to confirm if it was 1J0805962GB41 or 1j0805962C B41 and we will get it out to you.

Frans

TDIClub Enthusiast, Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
Golf MK2 TDI
Can you get me a link and let me know cost to ship to US for large turbo and prices my email is hummelmike@hotmail.com

Email sent

Hey Frans, get in touch with me please. I'd like to buy a 02M 6spd gearbox and some axles, maybe a new starter.....
Please be in touch.... PM and email sent
pm sent

Never had a problem when I bought my turbo, he is slow to respond to emails, not sure about pm's but a phone call always got things going!
Good to hear your turbo is doing great!

We try to reply to everyone as soon as possible, but sometimes we get so many emails that it is impossible to reply within a day. A quick phonecall is faster sometimes:).