1999 Golf - Longmont CO $3000 OBO

dusfou

TDI
1999.5 Golf
Selling my 1999 Volkswagen Golf TDI MK4 with 260k. The car is a manual. I have owned it for 4 years. It has a rebuilt from salvage title in Colorado. This means it is fully road legal. The salvage title is from the drivers side fender/axle being damaged a long time ago. They have been replaced with quality parts and you would never know it happened.
Posh leather seats in the front, although the drivers has recently developed a small rip but should not grow. Also it has Jetta Wagon suspension all around giving it great ground clearance and is VERY comfortable on dirt roads. It has a well reinforced 1 ¼" receiver that is hidden from view that I've used to mount a bike rack.
The car has a 3" straight pipe and EGR delete and WILL NOT pass emissions.
The previous owner mentioned that he has put on all new control arm bushings and a new turbo cartridge.
Overall this car is in great shape for its age and has no rust. It starts right up every time, even after sitting for a few days in freezing temps. It does surprisingly well in the snow. It has not left me stranded in my 30k of ownership.

I have put a decent amount of work into keeping the car in good running order. Timing belt supposedly done at 180k with 100k belt, should probably be done again soon but is not cracked.

Photos: https://photos.app.goo.gl/eDSgDzghoCd9YNAh2

The Good/new parts:
Wheel bearings, hubs, ball joints, tie rods, CV's all in 11/17
Wiper motor, linkage, and switch 9/17
Brake master cylinder and booster 3/16
OEM Clutch, flywheel, pressure plate in 11/15
Shocks, struts, springs 6/15
R32 bumper & rolled fenders
Oil changes ever 4K with semi synthetic

The bad:
Some scratches and dings, it's a 19 year old car
A small dent on the roof
Cracked windshield, its on the passenger side so you won't even notice enough to even remember needing to replace it.
Mirrors are discolored/chipped at the bottom
Drivers door key cylinder out and handle is loose as a result. I have the cylinder.
Rear left window not attached to motor but still goes up and down fine.