FS 03 Golf GL, Malone 1, new TB, konis, brakes, 132K West Mich $5500

InfoSec

Veteran Member
I've decided to sell my 2003 Golf 4-door GL TDI (ALH). Bought it last spring but I decided to part with it in order to go crazy with my '03 Jetta (signature car).

It has 132K miles. I think I bought it with about 126K on it. 4-door, 01M which shifts just fine, which gives you the 11mm pump, diesel purged it, starts/runs awesome even in cold Michigan weather. New extended life timing belt installed by RS90Kirk (Rockford TDI Guy) New intake, Malone stage 1 (EGR / cooler delete, about 110hp, 188tq), race pipe, new Koni Orange front/rear, new Napa Ultra Premium rotors/pads front/rear, recent oil change (Liqui Moly 5w40), new air filter, fuel filter, cabin filter, alignment, radio knobs, PD engine cover mod (uses the little rubber ball/socket connectors), comes with the VW roof rack for bikes/kayaks, etc., new VW mud mats, runs/drives excellent. Starts right up. Comes with a Frost heater but it's not installed (NIB). Diesel Geek Skid Plate and metal side skirts.
A/C blows cold, all electrical items work fine (fans, switches, radio, lights, etc.)

I use Stanadyne's Performance formula with every fill-up.

Car consistently gets 45mpg on the highway and about 38mpg in mixed driving. The 01M was serviced when I bought the car and it shifts fine, no misses or slips. I have an extra filter/gasket for it that will go with the car.

I also have a set of Firestone winterforce tires that will go with the car that are mounted on new steelies. 2 seasons on both of them. Approvimately 8K miles, if my math is correct.

Most of the work was done around 128K so I've put about 6K miles on everything driving to the East-side of the state and back over the past year.

Seriously only selling it so I can go nuts with my Jetta. Don't need a second car at the moment.

I believe that $5500 for it is a fair price given the work that was recently done and how clean the car is. I've been viewing Ebay prices and TDIclub prices for a while and I believe I'm in the ballpark.

PM me with questions/comments...

Mike in Grand Rapids
734-355-7238

See pics here...

https://grandrapids.craigslist.org/cto/6156041377.html

Last edited: