My daily. B5.5.

vdubvento

TDI
2015 Golf Sportwagon, 2004 Passat TDI Saloon
Here's some pics I took of it earlier today.

5-spd swap, Malone Stg 1, Solo-werks Coilovers, 35th Anniv. Corvette wheels. Euro engine cover.

vdubvento

TDI
Thanks a bunch, it seems the point-fiver's aren't loved all that much around here lol

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2

1854sailor

Resident Curmudgeon
TDI
2015 Golf SE SportWagen, 2015 Golf SE Hatch Back.
Thanks a bunch, it seems the point-fiver's aren't loved all that much around here lol

I love mine! Not a fan of the Chevy wheels, but a very nice car.

Sent from my monster Mac Pro desktop using a blue tooth keyboard.

vdubvento

TDI
I love mine! Not a fan of the Chevy wheels, but a very nice car.

Sent from my monster Mac Pro desktop using a blue tooth keyboard.
Thanks man, the wheels aren't everyone's cup of tea. The next wheels probably won't win much fans either lol.... they will be something belonging to an off road capable vehicle. :p

vdubvento

TDI
Damn. I haven't updated this in some time. Seeing how I'm on a bit of a downtime with my Passat and having not driven it a while (winter), I've been going stir crazy to drive it again.
So... for the last couple of years my car has looked like this with the above mods, but now with Reiger Front Valence, Votex Sideskirts, Votex Rear Valence and 'M3'-style trunk lip and Land Rover wheels.

Just this spring I have added 034Motorsport Street Density Engine / Transmission mounts, Lower Control Arms and Solid Subframe bushings and the wheels, Keskin KT1's colour-matched. Also did the front euro bumper trims, and have the rear one to install soon, and added a NSP Boost gauge.
This past weekend I've noticed the signs of cam shaft lobe wear and likely lifter damage, so that job will be getting completed with with a Colt Cam put in its place and while it's all apart, a BSM delete... and just to think, I only did the timing belt only about 10k ago *facepalm*.

So it sits until I get that stuff done in the next week or so, once the cam arrives.