Sturgeon Bay, WI GTG/Cruise Spring 2017

3L3M3NT

Veteran Member
TDI
04 Jetta GLS TDI, 04 RTDI
Alright you's guys. Been holding off with a reply trying to see if I could actually make it. Wife has something going on Saturday and it's still scheduled, so I'll be on kid duty and unable to attend. For those of you looking for a tune, we can still do them in Oshkosh or Appleton, or even remotely via a Flashzilla, just hit me up and I'll get you taken care of.
Well that's unfortunate that you can't make it.

And now unmarked...
I will have to pass due to last minute family commitments.
:(
Completely understandable, gotta put family first, well most of the time.;)

Hopefully you can make one in the future.:D

Kevinski4

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
Hopefully I'll have my race car done in a year or two... Then I can bring something worth showing off!

3L3M3NT

Veteran Member
TDI
Who will let me ride shotgun with them?

Unfortunately my RTDI won't be ready for the cruise/gtg and I thought the Jetta was going to be ready to go for the cruise/gtg. I knew the passenger side axle needed a boot when the shop that did the oil change mentioned it on their inspection sheet. Come to find out that the driver's side had a torn boot as well. The great thing about Raxles is their lifetime warranty on their axles. I had to pay for shipping both ways, but that's better than having to buy completely new axles.:) Even though they got shipped last week Thursday, they didn't get there until Wednesday:mad:

Long story short is that my axles won't be ready for the cruise/gtg, unless I wanted to pay for next day shipping:(

See you all on Saturday morning.:cool:

lovemybug

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 Red Beetle
Brats are cooked and ready for the grill. Gonna get some shut-eye before heading up there. See you all in a few hours.

3L3M3NT

Veteran Member
TDI
Brats are cooked and ready for the grill. Gonna get some shut-eye before heading up there. See you all in a few hours.
The brats were great Darren:)

Even though there was a smaller turn out, it was still a good time. I got to see Tim's new 04 Jetta, that is quite clean for a 14 year old vehicle.

We stopped by the shop that is replacing the axles in my Jetta to give Tim some ideas for his new Jetta.:cool:

Depending on how my schedule looks for the fall, I may consider putting on a fall cruise/gtg...