General altimax

craig01b

Top Post Dawg
TDI
None
Looking for a single 196 65r15 winter tire....put them on the car yesterday, all good pressure still ok after all summer sit....and blew and destroyed one of the tires this morning. Anybody have one hanging around they would like to part with? I know a long shot....but why not ask!

craig01b

Top Post Dawg
TDI
None
Thank Nigel, found one in Vaughn. I figured I would ask the question. You never know what people have hanging around the garage.

Finally going to get rid of the diesel. A nice new Subaru Legacy with all the bells and whistles.

I should list the old girl in the for sale section..... dealer will give me a 1000 for it.

Savageman69

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2012 Highline Touareg TDI
Thank Nigel, found one in Vaughn. I figured I would ask the question. You never know what people have hanging around the garage.

Finally going to get rid of the diesel. A nice new Subaru Legacy with all the bells and whistles.

I should list the old girl in the for sale section..... dealer will give me a 1000 for it.
make sure you link the add..i may need a car

craig01b

Top Post Dawg
TDI
None
No link, I am not terribly interested n selling the car, too much of a pain in the ass....trade it, and be done. I listed it in the for sale section, already got someone asking for pictures and a biography of mtce of the car.

SOLD! End of a vw era....23 years!

Last edited:

HPsenicka

Veteran Member
TDI
2 x 2004 Jetta Sport BEW (Malone Stage 1.5), 2014 GSW TDI - Wolfsburg Edition, 2015 Passat TDI -Sport Trim
Posting a link and some pics might be well worth your time.. if the car is in good running condition and not savaged by rust, it should get well over $1000.