FS in VT: 2012 VW Golf TDI, black, 25k miles, tech package, hitch/roof rack/mudflaps

TDI
2012 VW Golf TDI
Sold: 2012 VW Golf TDI, black, 25k miles, 6speed, tech package, hitch/roof rack

Hello, I love this car and hate to sell it, but I've decided that I need a small pickup for my business needs. This car was purchased brand new by me in December of 2012, so it has 8 months left of the full factory warranty because the warranty starts when you buy it. The car has never been in a crash, and has no dents (which we can verify with a Carfax). It is in excellent condition. For more photos: http://burlington.craigslist.org/cto/4964946571.html
I'm meticulous with this car- I know how to properly treat an engine and I've babied this car since day 1. Properly broke it in (I'm the first owner), full synthetic oil changes every 5k miles, I warm it up, I don't floor it until it until the oil is warm (not judged by the coolant temp), and rarely ever floor it. If I did floor it, I don't shut it off right away. I drive for mpg- my best is 57.4mpg over a 2.5 hour drive! I usually average 45mpg going 74mph during the summer.
Car currently has 25950 miles, but that will slowly climb. I do not drive much since I work from home. Most of the miles are highway miles to visit family in CT. Since it was bought in Dec '12 and the warranty starts when you buy it, the full factory warranty is good until Dec 2015, or another 10k miles, whichever comes first.
Basic 36 months/36,000 miles
Powertrain 60 months/60,000 miles
Maintenance 36 months/36,000 miles
Roadside Assistance Coverage 36 months/36,000 miles
Corrosion Perforation144 months/unlimited distance
The car has a hitch for a bikerack, mudflaps, and roof racks. I have spare winter wheels with winter tires available for an extra $275. I have upgraded the rear brakes with EBC redstuff brake pads for better performance because the stock ones were not up to par. Front brakes are plenty big and so I left them alone. No other mods. If you don't want any of those parts to reduce the price accordingly, let me know. This car has the tech package, meaning it came with the Bose sound system (one of the best I've ever heard in a car), navigation, sunroof, and OEM bixenon headlights that have LED running lights and lights that turn when you go around a corner. It also had the VW factory aero kit, which means it came with the rear spoiler and the front lip. So it is the absolute top of the line in terms of TDI's. The sticker price was $33,000.
Price: $19,750 obo
Miles: 25,950
Contact: ZealousInteriors@gmail.com Please send me an email and I'll respond within 24 hours! I can't take calls at my day job and I work long hours.

I'll get more photos soon.
Thank you,
Andrew R

Last edited:

vwmk4

Veteran Member
TDI
None at this time, Looking for a nice one though.
Bumping it up for you Andrew, if only it was a DSG I'd be on my way to pick her up.

ThumperTheRabbit

Veteran Member
TDI
1981 Virgin White, Diesel Wabbit (SOLD in 2006)...
Oh come on "vwmk4"... You know a Manual is more desirable over the long run!!... If it were white I might have to return the deposit on my girlfriends diamond ring and go get this... She'd never know would she ;)

** Swore I'd never own another BLACK car again after my current Subaru **