Swap almost complete! Need passat wiring diagram

Wing_man

TDI
Allroad BHW
Hi,
I swapped the passat BHW into my audi allroad. can't get the a/c or cruise control to work. I need the passat bhw's wiring diagram to finish!
The connectionsthat have to be made are from the engine harness to the casr's fuse box (plastic ecu box) .
Any help is appreciated.

leicaman

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Golf TDI SE, 2005 TDI GLS, RIP
You need to pony up and get yourself at least a alldata subscription. Not that expensive. Even if you bought a digital copy of the manual, you would have that. I mean if you are this deep into the car.

Wing_man

TDI
Allroad BHW
I was hoping someone would be able to help online, especially with the a/c. It doesn't seem to be a very complicated system, probably just a handful of wires, I do have a partial wiring diagram, just doesn't include the A/C or cruise control. Perhaps I'm just reading over them to quickly...
Here are a few pics of the project.

jonlowe

Veteran Member
TDI
2005 Passat GLS Wagon, 5 speed conversion, GBSM
If you need more B5.5 wiring info, I can probably help you out.
Can you provide more info about your conversion? What year Allroad is it? What engine did it originally have? What transmission, auto or manual? Did you have to import a diesel version of the transmission? What engine/transmission mounts did you use?

Thanks!

Jon

imo000

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2009 M-B ML320 Diesel & '05 Passat TDI Manual 5-Speed
Cool project. If you can, share some more info on this project. I don't have the wiring diagram or else I would have given it to you.

vwztips

Veteran Member
TDI
2005 Passat GLS Wagon TDI 5 spd manual w/BSM delete 2011 Tiguan TDI/DSG 2005 Audi A4 Avant 6MQ TDI 2011 BMW X5 35d
WD sent. I have a 2000 A6 2.7t with 6 speed manual. May be performing the same swap in the near future :)