3" turbo back exhaust from Kerma TDI

bigtom111

Veteran Member
TDI
99 Beetle, 97 Passat, 03 Jetta
Has anyone ordered the 3" SS turbo back exhaust from KermaTDI and been waiting for months to get it? I ordered one on September 12 and still do not have it. I knew they were on back order and was ok with waiting but every time I contact them they tell me it will ship next week and then a month later still no exhaust system. I have bought a lot of stuff from Kerma over the years and never had a complaint. I was just wondering if anyone else has been waiting for a 3" exhaust and also wondering when it's time to call it quits and ask for a refund.

KLXD

Top Post Dawg
TDI
'98, '2 Jettas
They've had your money for months?

What happened to not charging someone until you have the parts? Full price? I can see a deposit but full price is pretty shady.

red16vdub

Veteran Member
TDI
03 JSW 5spd
I ordered mine few years ago, it came in a week later. It's probably one of of the best aftermarket exhaust systems on the market period, regardless of application.
I can't speak for you but it should be worth the wait. Call kerma-tdi and get answers shoot it's not that hard.

Bajan

dirtride

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Golf
I ordered mine few years ago, it came in a week later. It's probably one of of the best aftermarket exhaust systems on the market period, regardless of application.
I can't speak for you but it should be worth the wait. Call kerma-tdi and get answers shoot it's not that hard.

Bajan
I had the same experience and feel the same way about the kit.

Although no performance gain versus the 2.5" ~ the audio experience is superior.

I think Kerma has changed their fabricator since then, which could mean a lot of things....

OP, stay on top of this!

bigtom111

Veteran Member
TDI
99 Beetle, 97 Passat, 03 Jetta

Bajan
I have contacted them, multiple times. Their answer is always "it will ship next week" I talked to them on Tuesday and they said the first 6 systems where going to ship to persons who have been on the list as far back as May. I was just wondering if anyone on here might be one of those persons.