Looking For People in The Louisville, KY area

justrand14

TDI
Black 2014 Jetta TDI Premium
Hey Guys,

I am looking for people who are on this forum in the Louisville area to maybe start a thread for people who may need help with a repair or need someone to hook their car up to VCDS at a cheaper cost than the mechanic. Share experiences about certain shops they have dealt with good or bad, or even just get together to show off our cars.

justrand14

TDI
Awesome I'm in Lyndon area. I'm hoping this will take off and we can get a group of people close that can help each other out if needed. Sharing experiences about local vw shops or offering help type of stuff. Like I'm currently looking for someone who might have Vag-com/vcds. I have an obdeleven but it doesn't give me as much info as I hoped.

Ktmracer358

TDI
2012 golf, 2013 jetta
I don't have a vcds at this time but I do all my own work been a mechanic for over a decade. But I agree it wouldn't hurt to have a group of people together that can help each other.

Sent from my REVVL 2 PLUS using Tapatalk

bogeyboy99

Veteran Member
TDI
2006 TDI
looking for someone who can flash my TDI

looks like skunkwerx is out of commission and I don't think Paramedik is doing work anymore...or didn't do mods like this anyway. I'm going to hang on to my TDI rather than sell it and want a chip upgrade/flash

paramedick

TDIClub Enthusiast, Vendor
TDI
2015 Audi Q5 TDI
I’m still here, but my son does most of the work supervised by me. I’m kinda broken and retired.

Timing belts, brakes, suspensions always. We will still do broken timing belt disasters. Stock ALH heads, camshafts, timing belt kits. Engine swaps on ALH and earlier cars. Occasional clutch.

Email me if we can help. tdirepairservices at gmail.com

I think Luke Shell can do the flash you need.

Last edited:

Kravt

TDI
2005 Passat
I'm in Lexington, and have a legit VCDS. I was in your shoes initially and couldn't find anyone so I just coughed up the money. I'd be glad to help if you can't find anything closer.

justrand14

TDI
Sorry guys its been a while since Ive been on I am glad to see we are gaining a little traction on this post. I think I need to adjust the timing on my car I am having a long crank issue. Kravt I would like to meet up if you would be willing. Or I am going to email paramedic to see how much he would charge to do it.

Bossmanferrari

TDI
05 bew wagon
I’m still here, but my son does most of the work supervised by me. I’m kinda broken and retired.

Timing belts, brakes, suspensions always. We will still do broken timing belt disasters. Stock ALH heads, camshafts, timing belt kits. Engine swaps on ALH and earlier cars. Occasional clutch.

Email me if we can help. Click on username. Messages turned off.

whats your contact or your sons? thanks!

Nash_TDI

Veteran Member -TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
2000 Silver Jetta TDI
As Bruce said Luke and myself are in Louisville KY. He does a lot more side work than I do these days. We have done prob 25 manual swaps.

gaddman

Veteran Member
TDI
06 Jetta (RC3, PD150 Injectors, GTB1749V, 2.5" Downpipe), 04 Touareg V10 (RC1)

Email me if we can help. Click on username. Messages turned off.

To find Paramedics email, click on his username...then "About".

I'm also in the Louisville area

Head887

TDI
Passat 2005
I recently swapped a TDI into my jeep. Current mods are cam, injectors, oil balance delete and gtib1756 turbo. I’m having trouble getting it running correctly and looking for someone who can take this over and get it lined out. I’ve been working with Kerma TDI on the tune but something isn’t right. Would anyone in the Louisville or surrounding area be interested? Thanks for any help! Craig Wooldridge.