2004 Jetta GLS TDI Wagon

psnoble

TDI
04 GLS wagon, 2011 sportwagen
I have a 2004 Jetta GLS TDI wagon, automatic with 113,000 miles. I am the second owner. Car came from New Jersey and is now in Southern Vermont. This is only its second VT winter and is very clean no rust or signs of it. I have all of my service records and see history below. Interior is excellent no cracks in leather, heated seats and everything works except cruise control. (just discovered it not working while road testing with a buyer) Had that scanned today at dealer and is a $250 repair. Car is on the road everyday with my wife and kids. I have a 2011 as well and don't need two. VIN: WVWSR61J24W174566

Asking $9,500

Email is the best way to contact me. psnoble@comcast.net

Original owner bought and serviced the car at Avis VW in Monroeville, NJ. I called there to see what I could find out. I bought the car with 96,000 miles. Timing belt and water pump were done at 90,000 and all other service was done at this dealer. They were really helpful and open to giving service information.

Since I have owned the car: Custom oil undercoated, Synthetic oil changes every 5000, coolant temp sensor, thermostat, front brakes, transmission, was shifting rough intermittenly. Replacement had 40,000 miles, I have the old one can go with car. I have $500 in new tires to go with it. 4 new studded snows and two new summers. 4 original tires are 50%

having a hard time with pictures. I have 14 ready to email. Here is a flickr link if it works. http://www.flickr.com/photos/77003541@N02/