Need some help with BRM

TNTKNC

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Jetta
I am looking for anyone who has some good pictures or detailed prints of the 2006 BRM motor. I am trying to put one back together and it has been apart so long that I'm not able to remember how it all goes back together. Mainly the electrical and vacuum lines along the back side of the valve cover. Everything else is coming together pretty well but I'm having a lot of trouble with that part. I guess I didnt' take enough detailed pictures before I took it apart.
Thanks

jasonTDI

TDI GURU Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
20' RAM 3500 CCLB dually HO/Aisan. 2019 Cherokee 2.0T
Troy,
If I get one in, in the next few days I'll take some photos for you.

TNTKNC

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Jetta
Thanks Jason:
I did call one of my customers and she graciously came by to let me look at her car. If I am not able to get it with what I took she told me I could swap cars with her next week and have sometime with her car. But non the less if you get one and have the time I appreciate any extra help I can get. I really want to get this car back to its owner.

TNTKNC

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Jetta
man no other help yet. Seems I am the only one running into this trouble. Can at least someone tell me or have a pic of how the vacuum line runs from the actuator on the EGR cooler up to the top near the valve cover? I'm having trouble figuring out how to make that look right.
Thanks for any help

paramedick

TDIClub Enthusiast, Vendor
TDI
2015 Audi Q5 TDI
I've got one in the garage tomorrow....I also have one in the driveway.

Let me pull it in out of the rain.

Sorry, I just saw this post.

TNTKNC

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Jetta
Thanks Guys, this one is just under my skin now. It has been here way too long and I just want to get it back to its owner. Things are starting to go back together fairly well I just have a few small details that I need to get right. I'm hoping to have it out of here very soon. If I can't figure it out by the end of the weekend I will call my customer and swap cars with her for a day and that should help out.