Starting Issues on a 2000 Volkswagen Jetta TDI

Jetta2000tdi

TDI
2000 jetta tdi
Starting issues, and I apologize, as I know there is alot of talk about this and im new here, I have a bit of knowledge not alot obviously, that is why if this issue im asking about may not be in the right section and has been discussed before but im at my whits end here lol, so here goes and thx in advance for help, any help is help in my books.
Hi there i have a 2000 Volkswagen Jetta TDI that was running great and all of a sudden no start. I jabe power at glow plugs the resistance of them are as follows cylinder 1 to 4 is 1.6, 1.0, 1.5, 1.3 ohmed, now from what i read they are ok now theres fuel at injectors after cracking the nut and rolling engine, it sounds like it wants to start but doesn't, all relays are good, would it be dirty clogged injectors or the injection pump timing as i disconnected cts and 12v to glow plugs. Ive read so much im confused now. Thanks in advance any help is better than no help, ive tried everything ive read and dont want to change any parts until i know for sure, its weird a week before it quit working it would take a couple cranks to start thats when i figured something was up but the day i drove it home it ran perfect it never backfired or missed ever, just wont start the fuel delivery system seems ok other than a few bubbles in clear tubing going to the pump, lol i could go on and on
Thx
Jetta2000tdi

WildChild80

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 Jetta TDI 2000 Jetta TDI 2000 New Beetle TDI ALL 5 speeds
Sounds like air in your system, did fuel spray out when you cracked the hard lines?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk