www.tdiclub.com

Economy - Longevity - Performance
The #1 Source of TDI Information on the Web!
Forums Articles Links Meets
Orders TDI Club Cards TDIFest 2016 Gone, but not forgotten VAG-Com List Unit Conversions TDIClub Chat Thank You

Order your TDIClub merchandise and help support TDIClub

Go Back   TDIClub Forums > Picture Gallery/Specs of Members' TDIs > Jetta/Bora/Vento TDI Picture Gallery

Jetta/Bora/Vento TDI Picture Gallery Do you have a Jetta/Bora/or Vento TDI? If so write a message here describing it and insert a picture if you have one. If you don't have one on the computer, email me and I'll give you my address and I'll scan it for you. If you need web space for it, email me as well. Please make a short yet descriptive title for your vehicle.

Old May 14th, 2019, 14:44   #1
LG7N

Default New Spice Red 04 TDI Wagon

So....new to this particular forum but have been on Vortex for 10 years. Recently I talked my fiancť into her first VW. Iíve owned MK2,3,4 platforms and have owned many MK3s which I love. I built a Surf Green 95 Golf Sport with a VR6 swap a few years ago from a stripped shell. I love that car. However, I have to say that this wagon is ridiculously fun to drive.

Iíll post the entire story because itís ironic how we acquired it as it was not planned. Well cared for is an understatement and it has a good amount of upgrades Iím still learning about since I know jack about TDIs.

LG7N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 15th, 2019, 17:14   #2
LG7N

A few weeks ago I helped a friend of mine and found him a TDI wagon that was a second owner car in excellent shape. I had never driven a TDI wagon and loved it. Totally stock. Had he not bought it I would have in a heart beat.

About a week later I woke up and happened to look on CL and saw another one in spice red in MA. All maintenance records since new CA/CO car for much of its life. A huge stack of paperwork. Kerma 150 tune, S7 turbo, refurbished head, southbend stg2 clutch, and a bunch of other odds and ends. All the work was done within last 20k also. The guy who owned it was incredibly nice and pretty ocd.

Today I refreshed the whole front end. New FAG wheel bearings, ball joints, control arms, inner outer tie rod assemblies. Did fuel filter, oil filter oil change, oil cooler seals, new shift knob and boot, smoked turns, leather GTI steering wheel, and a few other small items I replaced.

Old May 17th, 2019, 10:07   #3
LG7N

Much better than the stock Jetta wheels.
Old May 18th, 2019, 08:45   #4
sriracha
Veteran Member

Nice looking wagon! These mk4 TDI’s are fun to drive. I kinda stumbled upon my wagon, too.
sriracha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2019, 17:54   #5
JDSwan87
Black Swamp Thing

You bought Guatav's wagon...
http://www.forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=498488

Stella (Mine now): 2005 Shadow Blue Jetta Wagon TDI 09A
Mods: RC1. VCDS HEX-CAN USB (near Toledo, OH)
JDSwan87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2019, 05:55   #6
LG7N

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDSwan87 View Post

Yep thatís the one