skid plate and underbody parts?

mikevcole

TDI
2011 sportwagen
Hello, New to the club. My name is Mike and I own a TDI. I have a 2011 Sportwagen looking for a aftermarket skid plate and need a left side panel. any suggestions/recommendations? Mechanically inclined, but not tech savy, so please bare with me. Love the site,

calimustang

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 JSW DSG (buyback, RIP), 2014 JSW TDI, 2015 Passat TDI, 2013 Jetta TDI.
Hi,

Welcome to the site with wealthy of information.

As for the panzer plate, there are some people selling them in the parts section....

As of right now diesel geek company is out of metal due to tariffs from China. You could try to contact them if they have any for MK6 Sportwagen. As I heard they ran out for MK4 as I have Mk4 wagon and she has it installed a year ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mikevcole

TDI
2011 sportwagen
thank you, yes I looked at their web site. it looked like they had stopped production. I might try to contact them.

mikevcole

TDI
2011 sportwagen
thank you for all the replies guys. looked at evolution imports. thanks KAG. looks like the same plate as ID parts. looks like they manufacture for them. one is $25 less. I don't know about shipping, but think I'll go with E.V. I'll need to find side panel for drivers side. That was one thing I liked about the looks of the Panzer. thanks again everyone.

KAG

Veteran Member
TDI
None
I'll be putting one on my 14 GSW and I'm lifting it 1.5 inches. First though is to get the damm bugs worked out, have a front end noise I'm concerned about.