Bentley Manual for an '05 TDI Passat??

vwsmoker

TDI
Passat wagon
Trying to find one and the listings for the '05 Passat don't show it covering the TDI.

What am I missing??

fouillard13

Veteran Member
TDI
03 Jetta TDI Standard
I downloaded a 4959 page Bentley manual just a few weeks ago, but im having a hard time finding it now.... PM me your email and ill send it to you.

Lug_Nut

TDIClub Enthusiast, Pre-Forum Veteran Member
TDI
idi: 1988 Bolens DGT1700H, the other oil burner: 1967 Saab Sonett II two stroke
The Bentley print manual for the 1998 to 2005 Passat B5/B5.5 (blue cover, not red like the A4 manual shown above) does not cover the TDI engine.

If you need BHW information you'll not find it in the print version.

Matt-98AHU

Loose Nut Behind the Wheel Vendor
TDI
2001 Golf TDI, 2005 Passat wagon, 2004 Touareg V10.
You can go to ERWIN.vw.com, pay $35 for a day's worth of access and download every bit of information you need for any VW from the mid 90s or newer. Tech bulletins/tips, repair manual information for every bit of your car, wiring diagrams etc. All in searchable PDF format with "re-printing rights."

And that is exactly where Bentley Publishers would get their repair manual information and reprint it almost verbatim.

PaulC1969

TDI
2005 Passat 2.0 TDI Wagon
I downloaded a 4959 page Bentley manual just a few weeks ago, but im having a hard time finding it now.... PM me your email and ill send it to you.

Does this download actually cover the 2005 Passat 2.0l TDI BHW? I can not find anything that does after many days of searching online, including Bentley and ERWIN. I would greatly appreciate any assistance, Thank you!