Need a Used TDI? Here is a safe place to buy...

RedRob

TDI
Jetta GLS 2000 White
I just wanted to let potential buyers know about a safe place to purchase a new TDI and for a good price.

Wild Rose Motors Ltd.
Leonard Harvieux
(310) 721-4867
Gardena, CA 90249
(near LA and Long Beach)

I flew down to Long Beach for $100 on Jet Blue in June to buy a white fully-loaded 2000 TDI with 60,000 miles from Leonard. He does an excellent job of ensuring that all of his TDIs are in good condition under the hood.

He only deals in TDIs that have been lubed with high-quality synthetic oils in the proper time periods and installs new timing belts, brake pads, and other parts as needed. He checks them out top to bottom just like a VW-certified dealer is SUPPOSED to do.

I have no complaints and can assure you that you will get a good price and a solid vehicle. I can only speak from one purchase from Leonard (a VW-licensed dealer), but he is honest and loves turbo diesels!

Give him a call to see what he has in stock. If you perform a search on Auto Trader, you may run across one of his vehicles. He is also a veteran TDI club member with the username “Harvieux.”

Good luck in your car search. I love my car, leather, MP3 CD player (I installed that), monsoon sound, manual, BIO diesel upgrade, tint, sunroof, security, 100K timing belt, 42 mpg on avg. lots of life left!

Rob
Berkeley, CA

TDI Nut

Veteran Member
TDI
01 Golf, 99 Beetle
Leonard, you are a VW licensed dealer, can you also pass as a franchised dealer?

I think your answer will be no, just want to make sure.

RedRob said:
I can only speak from one purchase from Leonard (a VW-licensed dealer), but he is honest and loves turbo diesels!

Harvieux

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
06 A5 Pkg.2 w/navi & ASEP
Hi Rob, Thanks for the kind words. TDI Nut, Lets just say that I am an unauthorized VW TDI dealer. How's that? Later!