TDI embroidered polo shirts (MOVING SALE)

VW Derf

Administrator
Staff member
TDI
2010 Blue Graphite Pearl Golf Variant
If you are just looking for t-shirts, we will have some at TDIFest and if there is interest and any left over afterwards we may be able to ship.

That said I've been talking to Pizzaman over the last few days about some TDIClub polos. Not the same as these older TDI polos, but it still has TDI in it. I'll start a thread later today to gauge interest to see if we have enough interest to cover the minimum order.

crashtested

Veteran Member
TDI
2016 Q5 TDI Technik, 2014 GSW CL 6MT (RIP), 2004 Jetta GLS 5MT (sold), 2010 GSW HL 6MT (buy back)
If you are just looking for t-shirts, we will have some at TDIFest and if there is interest and any left over afterwards we may be able to ship.

That said I've been talking to Pizzaman over the last few days about some TDIClub polos. Not the same as these older TDI polos, but it still has TDI in it. I'll start a thread later today to gauge interest to see if we have enough interest to cover the minimum order.
I'll take 2!

crashtested

Veteran Member
TDI
2016 Q5 TDI Technik, 2014 GSW CL 6MT (RIP), 2004 Jetta GLS 5MT (sold), 2010 GSW HL 6MT (buy back)

Did that thread ever get started?

crashtested

Veteran Member
TDI
Bueller?

I still love this shirt but it's starting to show it's age...