TDI embroidered polo shirts (MOVING SALE)

pizzaman

Vendor
TDI
2011 GOLF TDI

I did limited run of these. I have all sizes S-2XL, but all in limited numbers so put your order in if you want one...

Manufacturer: Brinell
Color: Two Tone - Ceramic Blue / Navy
Embroidery: TDI (red/silver) 3"x1"
Material: 100% super combed ring spun cotton. 12-ounce pique. Raglan sleeve. Yarn dye collar. Clean finished placket and side vents. Pre-shrunk. One extra button.

Price depends on your location:
$20.99 - shipped anywhere in the US
$26.99 - shipped anywhere in Canada
$28.99 - shipped overseas

Place your orders here so I can keep them in priority. If you have any questions again it's best to post them here instead of sending me a PM, because others may have the same question.

Ed's TDI

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2001 Bora and 2016 Touareg
Jeez Georges, you're killing me here!! I haven't even received my black cap yet and here I am placing an order for a golf shirt! :D

Please send me a Pay Pal request for payment for an X-lg shirt. Too bad you didn't let me know about this when I ordered the cap, I could have had them bth shipped at the same time and saved some shipping cost. :rolleyes:

pizzaman

Vendor
TDI
2011 GOLF TDI
Ed's TDI said:
Jeez Georges, you're killing me here!! I haven't even received my black cap yet and here I am placing an order for a golf shirt! :D

Please send me a Pay Pal request for payment for an X-lg shirt. Too bad you didn't let me know about this when I ordered the cap, I could have had them bth shipped at the same time and saved some shipping cost. :rolleyes:
Sorry Ed, I didn't plan to have these done so soon. Actually the idea was to introduce the polo shirts after I get back from vacation in mid August, but I had some openings and managed to do these between the other orders. I'll see if I can trim the price for you a bit... I know shipping in Canada is outrageous and I'd like to do my best for repeat Canadian customers. I'll send you a payment link shortly.

Happy Canada Day!

George

Last edited:

tdidieselbobny

Top Post Dawg
TDI
'03 Galactic Blue Jetta TDI, '15 Silk Blue Golf Sportwagen TDI
Hi George-didn't check club yesterday-I will take an XL shirt please-you know where to send link.(BTW,these shirts look FREAKIN' SWEET!!!!!) Can't wait to get it!

pizzaman

Vendor
TDI
2011 GOLF TDI
Bob, just sent you a payment link. The shirts turned out great, I'm happy with the result. The two color combination looks really nice. These are quality polo shirts too and will last a long time... George

pizzaman

Vendor
TDI
2011 GOLF TDI
tttthumper said:
Hey George, Shirts look awesome.

I'd like an XL shirt and an L/XL Black cap.

Thanks
Peter
Peter, I just sent you a payment request. Shipping discount applied. Within Canada I can ship tomorrow if your payment arrives in time. Cheers, G

Bob_Fout

Oil Wanker
TDI
2003 Jetta - Alaska Green (sold) / 2015 GTI 2.0T
Mine just arrived. Has that new shirt smell! (or plastic bag smell?)

pizzaman

Vendor
TDI
2011 GOLF TDI
Not all new shirts coming from my supplier smell like that. Sometimes the smell of chemical is stronger, but it goes away after the first wash. I don't exactly know what it is and to be honest I'm not crazy about it. Personally I wash my shirts before I wear them for first time, that's a good practice to follow especially if you're allergic to chemicals.

Other than that, how do you like the shirt?

Bob_Fout said:
Mine just arrived. Has that new shirt smell! (or plastic bag smell?)

Bob_Fout

Oil Wanker
TDI
2003 Jetta - Alaska Green (sold) / 2015 GTI 2.0T
Looks good, feels great so far. I too wash my shirts before doing anything other than just trying them on.

Can't wait for the next TDI product you come out with :D

pizzaman

Vendor
TDI
2011 GOLF TDI
All orders received between between July 2 and today will be shipped tomorrow, July 8. Sorry for the delay this time guys, but holidays and all mess up my shipping schedule...

Ed's TDI

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2001 Bora and 2016 Touareg
Got my shirt today, thanks Georges! Looks good ... although I gotta do something about that "new shirt" smell. PHEE-EEWWW!! :eek:

How's the progress on those stainless steel travel mugs? :D

pizzaman

Vendor
TDI
2011 GOLF TDI
Ed's TDI said:
How's the progress on those stainless steel travel mugs? :D
I haven't got a chance to do anything yet on the mugs... Too much stuff to do before I go on vacation. After we come back and take care of all backed up orders, I'll look into it. Realistically this would be in the end of August, beginning of September...

tdidieselbobny

Top Post Dawg
TDI
'03 Galactic Blue Jetta TDI, '15 Silk Blue Golf Sportwagen TDI
George-shirt turned out great-got it today-I could smell it as soon as I opened mailbox-that smell came right through the packaging!!!I know it's bad,as i have a poor sense of smell.I washed it tonight and it is in the dryer right now....Thanks again George for a nice TDI article!!!Looking forward to your next item!