www.tdiclub.com

Economy - Longevity - Performance
The #1 Source of TDI Information on the Web!
Forums Articles Links Meets
Orders TDI Club Cards TDIFest 2016 Gone, but not forgotten VAG-Com List Unit Conversions TDIClub Chat Thank You

Go Back   TDIClub Forums > Classifieds/For Sale/Wanted > Private TDI Items for Sale/Wanted

Private TDI Items for Sale/Wanted VW TDI/Diesel related items for wanted and for sale by private individuals. Group Buys and commercial posts should be in the "Vendor & GroupBuy" section.

Old December 13th, 2017, 18:14   #1
scottw99

Default wtb: mk4 ALH frost heater, mk4 winter front

post/pm prices, shipping to canada or can ship to po box in michigan.
scottw99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 15th, 2017, 07:50   #2
InfoSec
Veteran Member

Fuel Economy: 48-55mpg

I have one NITB but I need to get more than you would want to probably pay for it. IDparts has them for about $140, I believe. I also have most (about 90%) of the gallon of anti-freeze that comes with the heater when you buy it from them.

PM me if you're interested... I'd probably go $135 plus shipping.

Just don't need it anymore... sold the '03 Golf GLS into which I was going to install it.

Mike in Grand Rapids area
The Master of InfoSec - Current '03 Jetta GLS TDI: 02M, Wavetrac LSD, Whitbread downpipe and custom IC piping, Race 520's, VNT1756vk, upgraded SMIC, EGR Delete (obviously), Buzzken 2.5" cat-back w/ turndown, Malone Stage 5 custom, PDlift pump, ARP Head Studs, Phase II: head work, bigger turbo, hotter cam, better pistons/rods, new tires...at least the front ones.
InfoSec is offline   Reply With Quote