Pd150 intake compatability

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 Golf TDI GLS
I just had to buy a brand new egr valve for my alh and found intake 25% clogged so I'm getting a 150 intake instead of cleaning my stock intake. I live in Ca and need to keep motor looking stock for emissions test. Can I get my alh egr valve to fit the 150 intake or do I need a new 150 egr and elbow? I plan on using my egr cooler but think I need the curved pipe that leads to the cooler? I hear I need a 150 coolant pipe too as the alh one is too short? What the best way to get the 150 intake on there with all emissions equipment? Thanks

Seatman

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2014 Skoda rapid elegance 1.6 cr tdi
Not sure on the cooling pipe but for the intake you could just buy an adapter and use the clipping set up of the egr and your original elbow.

FlyTDI Guy

Top Post Dawg
TDI
'01 Jetta GLS
The bolt pattern and diameter of the PD150 EGR is larger. You could do an adapter plate but I don't know of a source. I got all my bits from ryanp, including the EGR, J-hose, cooler flex parts, etc. Haven't actually installed it yet. Another concern (of mine) was the upper hold down for my Oldman intake (TIP) and overall clearance. Not sure if that will translate well. Same hold down point for the OEM pipe so same applies.

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 Golf TDI GLS
I have a pd150 tip already from Ryan. I'm gonna try and locate an adaptor or maybe have my shop fabricate one otherwise just swap to pd150 egr everything except the cooler which I believe is interchangeable?

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 Golf TDI GLS
That would be convenient if the adaptor was sold on eBay. I'm gonna look into it. Ive also pm'd a guy on here who fabricated his own adaptor to see if he would be willing to do another. Stay tuned.