Tech sessions!

Hamsterdiesel

TDIClub Enthusiast , Veteran Member & HO5G CoFound
TDI
1999 Golf IV, Black and now 2015 Reflex Silver Passat SE
Here are a few of the topics and presenters that have come forward so far:

mrchill will grace us with a TDI 101 from A3-A5.

SVTWEB will dazzle us with his detailing finesse in a tech session devoted to Exterior +/- Interior Detailing.

TDIinRI will enlighten us with his guide to E code install and wiring.

Ernie Rogers will educate us on the many ways we can squeak out a few more mpgs from our already efficient, fun vehicles.

Thank you guys for volunteering to enrich our TDI ownership with these informative sessions. One more session is under development...:cool:

Hamsterdiesel

TDIClub Enthusiast , Veteran Member & HO5G CoFound
TDI
1999 Golf IV, Black and now 2015 Reflex Silver Passat SE
Our very own Paramedick has agreed to speak about his adventures as a NASCAR track paramedic. Bruce will tell us about his experiences on the track and what it's like to be the guy that NASCAR drivers depend on ...for life.

Last edited:

brucetmoose

Veteran Member
TDI
Used to own a 2002 Jetta TDI - Black/Black
Question - Anyone planning on doing a coolant migration check as an official event?

After reading the horror stories on coolant migration and considering the fact that just about EVERYTHING else has happened to my car, I've gotta have someone check my car out before my extended warranty expires.

IMVHO :D, this should be a MANDATORY event at every fest. Mandatory meaning that someone gives a lecture on it w/handouts and newbies get inspected.

God forbid the extended warranty expire and I didn't catch it in time. Fortunately, I have about 18k miles left, so if anyone would like to volunteer to give my car the once-over, I'd owe you my undying gratitude.

And I thought the EGR clogging issue was bad design.