FS: 2004 Passat TDI 4Motion wagon in SC

vwztips

Veteran Member
TDI
2005 Passat GLS Wagon TDI 5 spd manual w/BSM delete 2011 Tiguan TDI/DSG 2005 Audi A4 Avant 6MQ TDI 2011 BMW X5 35d
NLA

Last edited:

Mike in Anchorage

Veteran Member
TDI
2016 Touareg Lux, 2015 Golf Sportwagen SE, new 4 Sept 2017;2009 VW Jetta TDI Sportwagen (Ruby) sold to VW on 22 SEP 2017
Sharp car, man!
Not knowing these components, what RPM are you turning at, say, 100 km / hr or at 65 MPH?

Rough idea of fuel usage on the highway at somewhat normal speeds?

Thanks.

oilhammer

Certified Volkswagen Nut & Vendor
TDI
There are just too many to list....
Nice ride. That is what I am looking to do with mine, except my AWM 4mo car has a slushbox, and that is my current hurdle. If it were a manual like that one, I'd already have the BHW in it.

Funny that yours has cloth interior, too. I like that about mine, so much more comfy in extreme temps, and the interior is quieter that way too.

So were you able to keep the original rear diff in place with yours?

nomorotors

Veteran Member
TDI
99.5 Jetta 5-Speed, 01 Jetta 5-Speed, 02 Jetta 5-Speed Conversion, 04 Passat 5-Speed Conversion, 05 Passat 5-Speed Conversion, 05 Passat Wagon
Oh my!! This is the one! Wow!!
Well done.
-Jason

k_harley

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
2006 Jetta TDI, 2005 Audi S4, 1997 Audi A4 Race car, 2004 Passat TDI 6MT 4motion
I have this car's twin.... mine's been almost done for 2 years now :-l

I was averaging 38 mpg on the highway going 75 - 80 mph.

Now at least I have a price point for comparison. Mine has a lot more miles but leatherette interior but body is still really good shape.

Good job!

nomorotors

Veteran Member
TDI
99.5 Jetta 5-Speed, 01 Jetta 5-Speed, 02 Jetta 5-Speed Conversion, 04 Passat 5-Speed Conversion, 05 Passat 5-Speed Conversion, 05 Passat Wagon
I LOVE THIS WAGON!
-Jason

mogly

Veteran Member
TDI
MKIV TDI + B5.5V AVF/01E
The logo is back on thanks.

Again, as noted in the post,if you don't have positive comments you can PM them to me or make a legitimate offer. If you have no intention of buying, no need to take pot shots.

Thanks
Well said. Negative comments like the ones made here don't belong in this forum.

nomorotors

Veteran Member
TDI
I agree. This is typically the more mature and respectful site...let's keep it that way.

Back up there with this unbelievable awd wagon!

-Jason

oilhammer

TDI
Shoot, I wish I could buy it, LOL. Make the job easier than converting mine... and it is a better color to boot! (mine is black... bleh...).

Windex

Top Post Dawg
TDI
05 B5V 01E FRF
Silly question - does the 4motion hardware (Diff, axles) eat away at the fuel capacity? One of the things I like about my B5.5 wagon is the 18 gallon fuel tank.

GLWS.

oilhammer

TDI
I think my 4mo wagon holds about 2 gal less than my FWD sedan, but I normally vent the sedan because it is a diesel, too. Plus, my 1.8t drinks premium gasoline at almost double the rate of the TDI drinks diesel, so any difference is not something I'd normally notice.

oilhammer

TDI
None anyone is selling, no. Glutton for punishment, are you, eh? :p

Classics now, though, as they are going away altogether... no matter what powers them. I think the Cayenne, Q7, and that fugly Bentley SUV are still going to remain, though. Volkswagen here is switching to the bigger Atlas.