Race Pipes, EGR Delete Kit's, Block Off Plates.

eddieleephd

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2002 jetta Wagon
Bump for a man that will respond quickly.
He says to just ask about the components desired through his listed email and mention the forum to get the price listed when paying with paypal.

xTDIx

Vendor
TDI
2010 Jetta TDI, 2003 TDI Wagon, 2009 Jetta TDI
Bump for a man that will respond quickly.
He says to just ask about the components desired through his listed email and mention the forum to get the price listed when paying with paypal.

Thanks a lot for the follow up Eddie, I really appreciate it!

Fumes

TDI
2006 TDI Jetta Wagon
Still have the delete kits, I'm in Canada? Will I have to do a tune? Will this also reduce the amount of soot in my oil?

2006 BEW Wagon, 5 Speed

eddieleephd

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2002 jetta Wagon
Still have the delete kits, I'm in Canada? Will I have to do a tune? Will this also reduce the amount of soot in my oil?

2006 BEW Wagon, 5 Speed
He is easier reached by email.
If you do not get a tune then your CEL will come on and stay until you do.

swanky

TDI
'01 Golf
Has anyone here purchased either a Garrett VNT17 or the custom turbo through this vendor? I'm interested in both as they are priced very competitively to other places, but would like some forum member's verification on them.

xTDIx

Vendor
TDI
Has anyone here purchased either a Garrett VNT17 or the custom turbo through this vendor? I'm interested in both as they are priced very competitively to other places, but would like some forum member's verification on them.

We carry the Garrett VNT 17 for both the BEW and ALH.

However the new Midwest Turbo and Performance VNT 17 with the Billet compressor wheel is killing the Garrett. We have 50 more of the Billet vnt 17's on the way. I don't believe anyone from here has purchased any though. We don't do a lot on here, maybe 2 transactions a year lol
Mostly on Amazon, local buyers and our website.

Alexjcr

TDI
2011 JSW 6-speed Manual
Looking for this: “CBEA CJAA Race Pipe EGR Delete $49.99”
Does the price include shipping? Is that the pipe that does not delete the ASV? (I’d like to keep it) And do you have it in stock?

sdominguez

TDI
03 ALH Wagon
Could you elaborate on the components used in your VNT15 and VNT17 turbos?

Do you assemble the cartridges with pieces from Poland or do they come assembled from their?

Any pics of the internals?

Chuck78

TDI
Suzuki Samurai LWB / 1.9mTDI project, '02 1.9TDI Jetta Wagon Stage 1 tuned, '82 Rabbit Pickup 1.6TD
Does this vendor have a website? Are they still active?
I'm looking for BRM race pipe options with a boost port for a boost gauge. Something with a thicker flange than the cheap China import versions all over fleabay. Unsure if I'll be keeping the ASV or not.

xTDIx

Vendor
TDI
You emailed me a while back asking pretty much the same thing. We have one that retains the asv, it doesn't have a boost port though.