I have an extra bed thread

BeetleGo

TDIClub Enthusiast, Pre-Forum Veteran Member
TDI
5-door, 5-speed Golf GLS replaced BeetleGo.
I have an extra bed in the room I just reserved. I would like to find a non-snoring roommate to share expenses. Any takers?

BeetleGo

TDIClub Enthusiast, Pre-Forum Veteran Member
TDI
5-door, 5-speed Golf GLS replaced BeetleGo.
Nash, I found it. Do you want to share my room?

skoullias

Veteran Member
TDI
Previously: 03 2dr 5sp 357,xxx; Current: B5.5V 116,xxx
Campground Plot Share

I'm staying at a small private/commercial campsite about 10 miles/12 minutes from the hotel. The plot I've reserved has space for another 4 people/tents, at $25/night (add $5/night per person after the 2nd person), divided by the number of people (i.e. 2ppl/$12.50 night, 3ppl/$10night, 4ppl/$8.75night, 5ppl/$8night - and a shared $5 booking fee). It's by a river, and there are facilities (bathroom/shower). I've only booked the place for myself (had two maybes that fell through) for Friday and Saturday nights, but I'm confident the campsite would be eager to extend the booking on either end.

If you have the money please support the club and the event by staying at the hotel! If you're looking to save a few bucks, send me a PM.

Let's just hope the weather will be nice.

jay_fyp

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Golf TDI 6MT 2004 Jetta TDI (PD) 5mt R.I.P - 2013 Golf TDI 6mt - 2004 Golf TDI (PD) 5MT
I'm staying at a small private/commercial campsite about 10 miles/12 minutes from the hotel. The plot I've reserved has space for another 4 people/tents, at $25/night (add $5/night per person after the 2nd person), divided by the number of people (i.e. 2ppl/$12.50 night, 3ppl/$10night, 4ppl/$8.75night, 5ppl/$8night - and a shared $5 booking fee). It's by a river, and there are facilities (bathroom/shower). I've only booked the place for myself (had two maybes that fell through) for Friday and Saturday nights, but I'm confident the campsite would be eager to extend the booking on either end.
If you have the money please support the club and the event by staying at the hotel! If you're looking to save a few bucks, send me a PM.
Let's just hope the weather will be nice.
I might be interested. Heading up there with my brother but with two dogs so I can't use the hotel. Does the camp allow dogs? We are just swinging by TDIfest to check it out quickly and tune my ECU while we are there as we will be on a camping trip afterwards. So we would be in to camp at least one of the nights (maybe two if it's a cool place). We're not early sleepers and like to hang out and cook and drink plenty of beer by the fire and shoot the **** latenight:D If this sounds like people you're looking for, shoot me a pm.

jay_fyp

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Golf TDI 6MT 2004 Jetta TDI (PD) 5mt R.I.P - 2013 Golf TDI 6mt - 2004 Golf TDI (PD) 5MT
Oh and if not, can you give me the name of the campsite, thanks:)

skoullias

Veteran Member
TDI
Previously: 03 2dr 5sp 357,xxx; Current: B5.5V 116,xxx
I might be interested. Heading up there with my brother but with two dogs so I can't use the hotel. Does the camp allow dogs? We are just swinging by TDIfest to check it out quickly and tune my ECU while we are there as we will be on a camping trip afterwards. So we would be in to camp at least one of the nights (maybe two if it's a cool place). We're not early sleepers and like to hang out and cook and drink plenty of beer by the fire and shoot the **** latenight:D If this sounds like people you're looking for, shoot me a pm.
Yup, their policy is that you just gotta keep em on a leash while on the grounds (though, if they're well behaved, who cares if they're leashed - just keep in mind there might be bears around). Each plot has its own fire ring and picnic table, so it's suited for bbq's. Personally, I don't drink much but I do enjoy beer, grilling outdoors, and shooting the breeze late into the night.

I work on a cattle ranch, so I have access to good fresh beef, and could probably secure a bundle of firewood.

Last edited:

jay_fyp

Veteran Member
TDI
Yup, their policy is that you just gotta keep em on a leash while on the grounds (though, if they're well behaved, who cares if they're leashed - just keep in mind there might be bears around). Each plot has its own fire ring and picnic table, so it's suited for bbq's. Personally, I don't drink much but I do enjoy beer, grilling outdoors, and shooting the breeze late into the night.
I work on a cattle ranch, so I have access to good fresh beef, and could probably secure a bundle of firewood.
Farm fresh beef, beer, TDIs, what else could someone want! I will send you a pm when I get better details of our definite plans. If other members chime in to take up the spots sooner than I do by all means take them up on it, not a big deal.