2003 Volkswagen Jetta GLS TDI Diesel Wagon Low Miles 5 speed - (santa cruz,CA)

4jlow

TDI
2003 Jetta Wagon TDI GLS
SOLD:2003 Volkswagen Jetta GLS TDI Diesel Wagon Low Miles 5 speed - (santa cruz,CA)

Hi All : I'm selling my TDI 5 speed Jetta Wagon. I am the second owner. I bought the car in 2006 with 39,000 miles on it. It now has 120,000 miles on the car. Its a clean car and no accidents. I have all the service records its been well maintained. The alternator was replaced in 2011. The timing belt and water pump at 89,000 2012. I'm selling my car because I got an EV car. The Moon/Sun roof, seat heaters ,and cruise control all work. A few small issues : the rear passenger side window sticks sometimes, and the center console hinge is broken. Otherwise everything works great. It's listed on Craig's list bay area . http://sfbay.craigslist.org/scz/cto/5030316926.html
Thanks for looking email with any questions or if you want more
photos!

Last edited:

SFHGolfTDI

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 Jolf GLS TDI - Reflex Silver (purchased 2011) | Previously: 2001 Golf GL TDI - Indigo Blue (sold 2005)
Looks great, but I think the price is pretty high. I know they're rare, and you will likely get over blue book, but this is about $2-3k over.

VeeDubTDI

Wanderluster, Traveler, TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
‘18 Tesla Model 3D+, ‘14 Cadillac ELR, ‘13 Fiat 500e
The car looks clean, it's low miles, and it's been serviced. I think that's a reasonable starting point as long as there is room for negotiation. It is, of course, up to the buyer to verify the condition of the car and decide how much money needs to be put into it.

Good luck with the sale.

4jlow

TDI
2003 Jetta Wagon TDI GLS
SOLD 2003 VW Jetta GLS TDI Diesel Wagon 5 speed Santa Cruz

Hi All : I sold my wagon today. I'm sad to see her go, and I will miss driving the car. The new owner is a Jetta TDI enthusiast so I'm glad she's going to an appreciative home. :) At the buyer's request, I took it to his VW dealership service dept. for a 101 point pre-owned Certification inspection. It checked out great. I sold it for 9200.00

Last edited:

SFHGolfTDI

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 Jolf GLS TDI - Reflex Silver (purchased 2011) | Previously: 2001 Golf GL TDI - Indigo Blue (sold 2005)
Well done!