1989 Volkswagen Jetta Diesel, 5 speed

gumbofmr

TDI
Jetta, 1997, blue
Up for sale is a 1989 Volkswagen Jetta. The car is white with a gray interior. I have owned this car since 1994 and it has been very reliable. It currently has around 240,000 actual miles. The air conditioner has always worked and never failed. The engine and five speed transmission are in good mechanical condition. Rings were replaced at about 180,000. It does not burn any oil and has a block heater installed. The rear muffler and tailpipe were OEM repalced approximately 2 years ago. The windshield has a crack in the lower driver's side corner but does not leak and passes Missouri inspection. As with most VW's, rear doors open from the inside only. This car has been a daily driver. The car does have some surface rust but the underside of is in good condition. This would be a good car for someone with a long commute. Goodyear tires on steel rims approximately 50 percent. As I said it is very reliable I would drive it anywhere today. Asking $1500. Email brendak2@grm.net and ask for phone number. I am located in Chillicothe, Missouri.