Campanella White with Black Interior
** SOLD **

Thank you. It was a great car!

Last edited:

aja8888

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Out of TDI's
Kevin: I have an interest in the car. Does the A/C work? What kind of tires are on it? Also, is there a tune in it?

Thanks,

Tony

Last edited:

lonestar88

TDI
'03 Jetta tdi Automatic
Jetta tires

Hey Tony. The tires are Cooper CS5 Ultra Touring and were installed in June.
No tuning. Robby and I discussed but didn't get around to it. I used the dealership for the first 10 years and then did a lot of the maintenance and upkeep myself with Robby's help with timing belt, 5-speed swap, etc.
You won't be disappointed.

Kevin

lonestar88

TDI
'03 Jetta tdi Automatic
Sorry about that. Yes the AC works really well. Nice and cold.

I replaced the front control arms, ball joints and struts/shocks all around. I'll look for date on that one. Its been a few years ago, maybe. Brakes more recently.

aja8888

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Out of TDI's
I'd like to see the car and I live in The Woodlands (north side of Houston). Let me know what your availability is and I can drive to your location of choice. I'm retired and have a very flexible schedule. You can PM me or my e-mail is aja8888@gmail.com. Thanks.

UhOh

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2000 & 2003 Golf GLS (2005 Mercedes E320 CDI)
Nice car. Great job in looking after it!

nomorotors

Veteran Member
TDI
99.5 Jetta 5-Speed, 01 Jetta 5-Speed, 02 Jetta 5-Speed Conversion, 04 Passat 5-Speed Conversion, 05 Passat 5-Speed Conversion, 05 Passat Wagon
VERY NICE!!
-Jason

aja8888

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Out of TDI's
You can't stay away from the mk iv's can you, Tony��?
Well, my wife just talked me out of this one. :( She's had enough of me bringing home Jetta's and Golf's and rebuilding them and selling them for no good reason. Plus, we have other cars and they sit outside the driveway when I am engaged with a TDI project.

I'll have to say that whomever gets this nice white Jetta will be happy. It just won't be me. Too bad IBW is not closer as I am sure he would be all over it for his fleet.

Once we get dear daughter married off this April, and the outrageous wedding is paid for and behind me, I may have time for another project car. We will see.

lonestar88

TDI
'03 Jetta tdi Automatic
Tony, if anything changes, just let me know. I totally understand. :)

The car has been "bumped" from behind twice over the years, but just hard enough to have some touch up done to the bumper. I've been fortunate that nothing worse every happened.

Let me know if any of you would like to see any additional pics.

Thanks.!

lonestar88

TDI
'03 Jetta tdi Automatic
I put a Panzer plate or Aluminum Belly Pan on years ago, as well. It is still in very good shape and gives a little insurance against underside damage on the road.

IndigoBlueWagon

TDIClub Enthusiast, Principal IDParts, Vendor , w/
TDI
'97 Passat, '99.5 Golf, '02 Jetta Wagon, '15 GSW
Too bad IBW is not closer as I am sure he would be all over it for his fleet.
You read my mind. Believe it or not I've never owned a MKIV Jetta Sedan. Looks like a nice car, too. I'd travel for it but I've been telling myself that I shouldn't buy another car until I'm ready to part with IBW. Because no matter what I own that's still what I end up driving.