Wtb: wrecked tdi near Nashville TN

89vr6

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 base
I'm looking for a tdi 2000 or newer that has been rear ended and totaled doesn't matter manual or auto. Just needs to have a good engine/wiring harness/ecu/ and gas pedal! I'm going to be using these parts for a current project and need them still on the vehicle.

50harleyrider

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2005 B5.5 TDI/geared BSM, BV43A turbo,stage 2 TDTUNING. 2005 5sp manual passat tdi stage 2 tdtuning,BSM delete. 2015 Passat TDI 6sp manual.
I have an 01 golf that has everything you need minus the engine(going into another car). Has an 01m and is not wrecked. You might source the engine elsewhere. pm me

89vr6

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 base
I have an 01 golf that has everything you need minus the engine(going into another car). Has an 01m and is not wrecked. You might source the engine elsewhere. pm me
That really does me no good. I need the engine and other parts from the car heck I don't even need the trans. Or anything I'm actually putting the power plant into a 1987 Toyota 4runner.

89vr6

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 base
Anyone else? I tried to get with the one guy from CL we had been working back and forth and I got stuck out of town for a few days and wasn't able to go pick the car up and haven't been able to reach the guy