1997 Jetta TDI Raleigh NC

Shelby789

Veteran Member
TDI
1997 Jetta TDI 1Z
Rust free 97 TDI 4k in Raleigh NC

SOLD!
Lots of pics. in the link. This is a 2 owner car that has spent its entire life in the south. It is rust free and ready for daily duty. I will include the book I keep all of my maintenance records in with the purchase of the car, this shows everything I have done (or had done) to this car since I purchased it.
TB is due to be changed in 10k miles, I believe the price properly reflects this, if you don't feel like doing it yourself, I have the receipt from the last TB change, the total was right at $400
AC is brand new a year ago
GP's and harness are new
Battery is new in the last year
New oil cooler
Tstat
Flushed heater core and cooling system
All new silicone hoses to replace OEM rubber (yes, including hose in the ECM)
Intake was pulled and cleaned a year ago
I run Rotella T6 5w40 at 10k mile intervals
Diesel Kleen and a mix of 2-stroke WC3 used in every tank

This was my daily driver, but I no longer have the 70+ mile round trip daily, and I have opted to drive a jeep for my 3 mile runs around town...I know the TDI can do it, but it just isn't the car for short runs around town where it doesn't even get to operating temp.
Contact me through craigslist via. email or text for quickest response.

Last edited:

Shelby789

Veteran Member
TDI
1997 Jetta TDI 1Z
New and improved price! Drive a little and avoid the northern rust buckets, or I can deliver for an additional cost.

Jake_S

Veteran Member
TDI
2012 JSW TDI/DSG; 05 Jetta Wagon auto (retired)
Nice looking MK3. Too bad I'm not in he market for another TDI right now. GLWS

Jake

Shelby789

Veteran Member
TDI
1997 Jetta TDI 1Z
I guarantee.....right after my car sells, someone on the east coast will be saying the same thing about an identical car in Cali.....