ProfiDiesel Ltd. - Diesel Performance and Euro TDI Parts + more!

daniel.

Vendor
TDI
335d : VW Golf 7 CR150+, VW lupo 1.9TDI, VW Golf 1.9TDI ALH
Hello,

I'm proud to introduce our company for diesel performance parts - ProfiDiesel Ltd
We are based in Bulgaria - South Europe and are able to ship globally via several international couriers. For packages to North America we use DHL express (2-3 days delivery time).
All prices are in US dollars and include shipping via DHL express to the North America.
As you can see, on here and on our website (www.profidiesel.net) the prices of items are very competitive, that's because we fabricate the majority of the parts, we are not resellers.
Our company also have a junkyard with lot of euro TDi parts I.e. - complete engines, 6 speed kits, etc...
We hope some of our parts will attract the attention of the American tdi enthusiast .

2.5" (63mm) Turbo Back Exhaust System for MK4 platform vehicles
(These 2.5" exhaust systems have TIG welded bends. This ensures that the bend is a true 2.5" diameter from manifold to tip)

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/640x480q90/673/z9OlSK.jpg
http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/640x480q90/537/iCjgcM.jpg
Price : $540

2.5" (63mm) Downpipe for MK4 platform vehicles
(With a reduce connector to fit on a stock rear section)

Price - $240

PD150 intake with RacePipe kit

Price - $190

Last edited:

Riflesmith

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Jetta Wagon TDI 6M, 2015 Golf TDI 6A
I ordered and received a 2 1/2" downpipe from daniel at Profidiesel. It is an impressive product. It has a "question mark" shaped turbo outlet that looks like it will flow really well. Quality welds throughout.

Buy with confidence. Ships fast too.

Last edited:

robnitro

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 Jetta TDI GLS silver
Whats odd is that the whole system shows a normal 90...
The downpipe only piece shows the question mark bend.
Why not have a whole kit with the question mark bend?
It would even be a good idea to sell one with a high flow cat, or a "false cat" for those of us who have emissions testing in our Country or State?

robnitro

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 Jetta TDI GLS silver
Nice, but unfortunately I have to run a cat and a muffler, both which I have as 2.5 inch.
Is there a whole system that ends after the rear axle bends, to put muffler and space for cat?
Might be an option to make it easier to ship in 2 or 3 pieces and a few feet less of pipe.

LVPAJetta

Veteran Member
TDI
GSW, 2015, (RIP)
I just went through NJ inspection here yesterday. They have basically removed all the safety checks, but you still drive over a camera that allows the tech to view the bottom of the car and look for a cat, etc. No cat... no pass... fwiw.

panthers89fan90

Veteran Member
TDI
'03 Jetta TDI
I can offer a 2.5" downpipe only with resonator for 45usd extra
Yep, up to 10 days 2.5" Downpipes and Turbo back exhausts will be available for MK6 CR engines.
If no cat, I would be interested in just the downpipe, no resonator. Do we go through your website to order? Will it have PayPal?

purediesel

Veteran Member
TDI
MK4 Jetta big build ALH, NMS B7 15' Passat EA288
If you could do a turbo back for the b7 passats I'd be interested in it.

bgcarter1

TDI
07 DSG Jetta, 06 Manual Jetta both sold Now Touareg V6 TDI
Some feedback on the turbo kit i fitted to my mkv last week: the oil return was too long meaning it put an s in the pipe and would not fit, the oil feed had a banjo fitting on one end which was useless, so i just used the standard feed. The gaskets i decided not to use as they looked flimsy compared to metal ones so i got some of those off ebay. The gtb1756vk is a tight fit on the steering box with the actuator and does touch sometimes. The dump pipe bracket was not welded on and could not be welded on as the flex pipe was too long and where the weld should be. The metal pipe coming from the turbo to the intercooler also should ideally be shortened as the angle to the hard pipe kit is not quite right. These are all things that are easy to fix just as long as you don't expect a bolt on proposition. I would purchase further from profi diesel as the kit makes a great improvement for what it costs compared to other companies who are producing kits for more than double the price and only a bit of quality improvement...

daniel.

Vendor
TDI
335d : VW Golf 7 CR150+, VW lupo 1.9TDI, VW Golf 1.9TDI ALH
Thank you for your oppinion Ben, the kit you talk about was an earlier version (the kit was purchased February I think)
At the very beginning, our company, Like I said in other thread, we had a slight in the quality of the parts, now things have changed and a lot better.
However there are two new otions for the 1.9tdi mk4 turbo back exhaust -
1. With resonator on the downpipe
2. With resonator on the tail pipe "

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 Golf TDI GLS
How much for a pd150 intake modified to work with my factory alh egr system? Shipped to 93427 in the states? Thanks

torqs

TDI
1.9 pd 115hp AUY
Please bring your website back up! I was just about to order an EGR delete from you (I even had it in my basket) and it went down for maintenance.

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 Golf TDI GLS
Whats needed to be done to the pd150 intake for the alh egr valve to fit with the cooler and all? I need to stay emission compliant in California? Thanks

bgcarter1

TDI
07 DSG Jetta, 06 Manual Jetta both sold Now Touareg V6 TDI
Thank you for your oppinion Ben, the kit you talk about was an earlier version (the kit was purchased February I think)
At the very beginning, our company, Like I said in other thread, we had a slight in the quality of the parts, now things have changed and a lot better.
However there are two new otions for the 1.9tdi mk4 turbo back exhaust -
1. With resonator on the downpipe
2. With resonator on the tail pipe "

Hey Daniel, than you for the reply, like i said i would buy the kit again over the kits others sell for more than twice the price.. looking forward to your site being back up so i can purchase a intake pipe :)

Newzenith

TDI
2000 TDI ALH
Excellent experience with ProfiDiesel.

Hello my name is Robert and I live in Newtown CT.
I wanted to jump in to this thread just to say what an excellent experience I had with Profi's product and service. I bought his
2.5" (63)mm Turbo Back Exhaust System for my 2000 Beetle TDI ALH and I am happy to report that the fit and finish was superb.
I also wanted to buy a PD150 intake and race pipe, he offered me an excellent price for both and did not charge me a dime more for the shipping!
In the end I saved a couple hundred dollars and to boot wound up with what I think are superior parts to what is available domestically.
To sum it up.
Good product, well packed, shipped fast with zero bull at an unbeatable price!
That does not happen often, thank you ProfiDiesel!
Photos to fallow.

Last edited:

turtleboy

TDI
2013 Golf 4 door
Do you have a close up shot of the exhaust tips for a MK6 Golf, also welds, etc? Looks like a great product and a amazing price!