plug and play VC series for ALH and BHW?

jimbote

Certified Volkswagen Nut
TDI
Tacoma 4x4 converted to TDI
found this on briskskoda.... talking to Piotr right now about the possibility of getting one of these for an AFN/BHW application.... what do you guys think?... these are stock early vnt housings machined to accept the later gen vnt cartridges... EDIT...OK i feel dumb...I found the same turbo on here by the same vendor and I even commented on the thread :eek: ...my search for a complete P&P third gen turbo for my BHW mani knows no bounds :rolleyes: .... https://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=397105 ...so apparently they don't have the third gen vnt only the wheels... I swear on the skoda site thread it looks to have the third gen vnt poking through the exhaust opening...ohh well!!

Last edited:

JFettig

Vendor
TDI
B5 Passat, 2010 Jetta
Its called a BV43A ;)

Also, that is a new vendor on TDI Club :)

Last edited:

A5INKY

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
2006 Jetta TDI, 2002 Eurovan Westphalia VR6
...my search for a complete P&P third gen turbo for my BHW mani knows no bounds :rolleyes: ...
LOL, that would explain why you were asking those questions in my GTC1549VZ FS thread after you had already asked them in the "turbo technical database" thread.;). I know what you mean though. Sometimes really clean solutions can be found scouring the interwebs long enough. Sometimes I spend more time trying to find the most elegant solution than it would have taken to just make something work. You could probably have made an adapter plate for the gen 4 turbo in the time spent searching for a bolt-on gen 3 or 4.

Hell, buy my GTC for my asking price and I will ship it to you with the adapter to make it bolt to a BHW manifold. :D

G60ING

Top Post Dawg
TDI
No TDIs Currently, I have an R36 Corrado. I've had an ALH Corrado swap, AHU Corrado swap and 2003 TDI Jetta
I know what you mean though. Sometimes really clean solutions can be found scouring the interwebs long enough. Sometimes I spend more time trying to find the most elegant solution than it would have taken to just make something work. You could probably have made an adapter plate for the gen 4 turbo in the time spent searching for a bolt-on gen 3 or 4.

I'm in the same boat.