Any Tdi Gurus in Las Vegas? I need Maintenance!

Dashley143

TDI
2004 Jetta TDI
Hi, I have a 2004 Jetta TDI with 160kkk Miles! Timing Belt was last done at 90k looking to have complete kit, water pump and possibly cam as well. I live in las vegas and dont trust the Vw Stealership or a shiesty shop. I have had some work done at Wolf Dms however $1000 Dollars for just Timing Belt & Water pump service seems too step for me! Any trusted Gurus with some time please let me know, Thanks!

JSWTDI09

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2009 JSW TDI (gone but not forgotten)
For a TDI Wolfgang would probably be my first choice but (as you noticed) he is not cheap. He actually drives an ALH TDI himself There are a few ALH owners in town who have done their own TB changes, but I do not know if they would be willing (or available) to help you. Another shop in town that I would trust is C.A.R.S. on Valley View near Sunset. Cesar (the owner) used to be the Service Manager at Desert Audi and all of his techs are VW and/or Adi certified. The few things they have done for me have been very reasonably priced, it would be worth a call to ask about price.

Have Fun!

Don

P.S. We are having a small get-to-gether tomorrow morning if you are interested. http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=396506

Last edited:

Dashley143

TDI
2004 Jetta TDI
Awesome, Thank you for the Invite, unfortunately i will be missing another vegas meet and greet, Im working a double all weekend ;/
And thanks for the recommendation on C.A.R.S, I've heard good things about them as well, ill give them a call later this week hopefully they can atleast match Wolfs price. I feel comfortable with either of those shops working on my car, price was the only factor. I guess in the end it'll all be worth it, a job well done and more time Boosting rather than wrenching :) Thanks again Don, maybe ill catch ya at the next meet and Greet!