Thanks Kerma TDI!

Ookpic

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 Golf 2Dr 5spd
Hoping this is in the correct place. Mods feel free to re-locate if need be.

Just wanted to personally thank Paul and Charlie at KermaTDI for the overwhelming after sale support given to me! I purchased a used Q-Loader from a fellow club member. His car was unfortunately totalled and he was unable to revert the Q-Loader back to stock so he could sell it to me. At 8pm I emailed Kerma to ask if I would still be eligible for tuning support from them since I wasn't the original owner. I had an answer in less than an hour!

I purchased the Q-Loader and owner included the old ECU. I shipped everything off to Charlie who reset the loader so it would work on my car AND put the original stock tune back on the old ECU free of charge! I had the virginized Q-Loader back in less than a week!

Today I uploaded my first custom tune by KERMA that I received in less than 24hrs! Even with stock internals this tune is amazing! I could feel the difference as soon as I touched the go pedal. Nice smooth power and much more than I used to have! Rolling on in second gear is an instant smile maker!

All around great experience! Keep up the great work Paul and Charlie!

JASONP

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Golf TDI Comfortline 6spd
Ookpic said:
Hoping this is in the correct place. Mods feel free to re-locate if need be.

Just wanted to personally thank Paul and Charlie at KermaTDI for the overwhelming after sale support given to me! I purchased a used Q-Loader from a fellow club member. His car was unfortunately totalled and he was unable to revert the Q-Loader back to stock so he could sell it to me. At 8pm I emailed Kerma to ask if I would still be eligible for tuning support from them since I wasn't the original owner. I had an answer in less than an hour!

I purchased the Q-Loader and owner included the old ECU. I shipped everything off to Charlie who reset the loader so it would work on my car AND put the original stock tune back on the old ECU free of charge! I had the virginized Q-Loader back in less than a week!

Today I uploaded my first custom tune by KERMA that I received in less than 24hrs! Even with stock internals this tune is amazing! I could feel the difference as soon as I touched the go pedal. Nice smooth power and much more than I used to have! Rolling on in second gear is an instant smile maker!

All around great experience! Keep up the great work Paul and Charlie!
Cool,and now the mods and upgrades have begun!:cool:

Ookpic

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 Golf 2Dr 5spd
Already have PP502's, PD lift pump, Kerma T Widget, DG Race pipe waiting to go in. Problem is the temperature! Too friggen cold to work under the hood! Currently working on getting the garage in shape and heated. Then the slope may become a cliff! LOL.