Room sharing

Wisconsinwagen

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Jetta Sedan
Wanted: Scantily clad women who enjoy sweaty pillow fights looking for an extra body to stay in their room that would also partake in sed pillow fights.:D

I wish. But really, I just realized that like an idiot, I forgot to book myself a room, so if anyone has an extra bed they'd be willing to lease out, I'l gladly split the room fee and bring a large amount of your favorite beverage along as a bribe. I'm only staying Friday and Saturday most likely, but could be coereced into Sunday as well if it's a dealbreaker.

JPDiesel

Veteran Member
TDI
03 Jetta Wagon 5Spd
Wisconsinwagen -

Did you find someone to share?

Anyone else have a space or need a room?

I didn't get registered and all regular rooms are full.

At least one chalet room is still available if someone wants to share.

copatdir6

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Jetta TDi
I know this is VERY last minute, but I just confirmed that I can get that weekend off and would LOVE to attend. I'd be willing to share a room or pay someone to sleep on the floor if needed. (I'm small and don't take up much room).

If anyone wants to split a room...2, 3 or 4 ways, please let me know.

I'd want to be there Friday and Saturday nights.

I'm a non-smoker, but can put up with some chimney-heads if needed.

This would be my first TDI-Fest and I'd love to still be able to make it.

Thanks,
Kevin

oilhammer

Certified Volkswagen Nut & Vendor
TDI
There are just too many to list....
More than welcome to stay in my room. Not sure when I will be there though, it will be late Friday evening I'm sure.

Viesel

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 Golf GL TDI
looking to share a room

I am thinking of coming to the fest and will be looking to share or split a room with someone. It doesnt have to be the host hotel as there should be others that are cheap in the area. If anyone is interested in splitting a room or share theirs let me know. I should make my decision to travel to the fest by Monday sometime.
~Bill

VeeDubTDI

Wanderluster, Traveler, TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
‘18 Tesla Model 3D+, ‘14 Cadillac ELR, ‘13 Fiat 500e
Unfortunately, the other hotels in the area don't really qualify as "cheap." They know that the King's Island Resort is sold out, and they've jacked up their prices.

Some people have mentioned upwards of $150. Compare that to $99 at the King's Island Resort.

Wisconsinwagen

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Jetta Sedan
Oilhammer, I completely forgot to confirm with you. I'll take that extra bed. I just bought some industrial strength earplugs.:D But what's your beverage of choice, cuz I'll need to get some.

oilhammer

TDI
Someone already called the extra spot, but you are more than welcome to share any place available. I will not be getting into town until late evening, maybe as late as 11 or 12, depending on when I can get out of STL.

BRUSSELS BELGIAN

Old Whig
TDI
1997 Passat TDI
Same Problem!

Today is when I finally (I think) confirmed I can get away and attend the Fest. If no extra bed is available, I can bring my sleeping bag and "crash on the floor. Please feel free to contact me (anybody) if you do not mind a roomate. Besides, you will be rooming with the winner of the trophy for Passat "Best in Show!":eek:

Viesel

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 Golf GL TDI
I found a motel6 that is 11 miles away for 35.99 /night. Anyone interested in this? Its just off or I-275
I am thinking of booking this one. If I do, is anyone interested in splitting the room?

Lug_Nut

TDIClub Enthusiast, Pre-Forum Veteran Member
TDI
idi: 1988 Bolens DGT1700H, the other oil burner: 1967 Saab Sonett II two stroke
Jack, PM sent. This time I'll have ear plugs and nasal strips just in case.

VeeDubTDI

Wanderluster, Traveler, TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
‘18 Tesla Model 3D+, ‘14 Cadillac ELR, ‘13 Fiat 500e
Hey now, a Motel 6 for $36/night isn't bad at all! 3 nights for the price of one. :D

mrvermin

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 Jetta TDI
I just found out that I have the time off to go and I am up for sharing a room, if anyone has room :cool: I'll even share a room in the Motel6 if you have space :)

Only thing is that I snore (Wake the DEAD snore :eek: ), but no Flatulence :D

MrVermin

oilhammer

TDI
I think the deal is, if you show up, someone will make sure you are not left outside asleep in the parking lot. Even if it means sleeping on the floor next to some fat guy who snores and farts all night... :p

traxterXT

Veteran Member
TDI
jetta 2005
I got a sofa bed in our room if some one is still interested.lets auction that at 50$ a night

Its just upstairs from the registration room !!!

we check-out on Sunday morning

Last edited: