Some stupid questions about the Fest-

wookieneck

TDI
03 Golf
So the wife hit me with some of these questions to which I gave her the same look the dog gives me when I try to hand him the phone...

Wife - "Was your registration per person or per carload? cause im trying to decide if I wanna go"

Wife - "Since we arent going until saturday afternoon will the registration desk still be open?"

Wife - "you said the Kings Island convention center, is that the same as the Great Wolf lodge convention center or are there 2 different ones."

Wife - "Will there be other bored wives there that I can hang out with?"

VeeDubTDI

Wanderluster, Traveler, TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
‘18 Tesla Model 3D+, ‘14 Cadillac ELR, ‘13 Fiat 500e
All of these questions have been answered already...

I'm bored, so I'll answer them again.
  1. Registration includes you and a spouse.
  2. The registration desk will be open on Saturday... check the agenda.
  3. "King's Island" and "Wolf Lodge" are spelled differently, and therefore are not the same thing.
  4. There is already a shopping thread to discuss what the Bored Wives Club is going to do.

Last edited:

wookieneck

TDI
03 Golf
Sorry, its hard to search the forums for that sort of thing and I didnt think I could read 300 pages of text before then.

BUT, what about 3 month old children? Do they get in free?

CoJoNEs

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 Golf; 2015 Golf
Its not limited to just your wife, you can bring your buddy. There is no clear explaination anywhere on what the registration includes, essentially its admission for you and "Guest". Just let me know when you register that you need an additional name badge made so we can print one out.
3 month old children are free, we are really treating anyone younger then high school age as included (with parent) and we can print badges for them if necessary.

I agree that the information is hard to find sometimes, even being on the planning committee I get confused at which information is where, sometimes its just in our heads.

Information is all here somewhere, some of us are just more in tune to the layout then others.

wookieneck

TDI
03 Golf
Thanks for that, maybe I will leave the wife and bring the buddy instead. Or would an additional guest be a discounted purchase?

I kinda figured it was out there somewhere and anytime you post repeat questions on a form its like putting up a big "flame me" banner.

So I apologize and will accept any verbal abuse with cheerful enthusiasm.