Possible FS: LIFTED 2005 Jetta Wagon TDI GLS 5sp

TDIrob

Veteran Member
TDI
2005 Jetta GLS Wagon TDI
Possible FS: LIFTED 2005 Jetta Wagon TDI GLS 5sp - Conway, NH

Pending a new job offer, I will be selling my lifted 2005 Jetta Wagon GLS 5-speed in Reflex Silver with black interior.
Sunroof, Monsoon with cassette and CD, upgraded leather seats out of a VR6 (much more comfortable than the stock leather seats). Has 239k, in very good shape mechanically. Cosmetically, it is in good shape except for some tears in the leather, the typical rust/rot at the bottom of the front fenders, and some minor bumper bumps. Lots of recent parts (rear brakes, bearings, hubs, axles, fuel pump), new single mass flywheel clutch at 125k. Always maintained by TDI gurus, synthetic oil and filters every 10k, etc. Timing belt completed at 190k with the 100k mile kit by Rich Tremblay.
Mods/upgrades include a 1.5" lift kit, DRL, upgraded antenna, upgraded belly pan., in-dash cupholders, and VW monster mats. Have new belly pan side skirt, Glow Plug harness, and rear brakes/rotors that will need to be installed - these parts will be included.
Comes with brand new all-seasons on VW rims and new studded snows on steelies with VW wheel covers. I'm on the road for work often driving all over the northeast and this has been my daily driver with no issues. I would take it cross country in a heartbeat.
$5000
Serious inquiries only - please contact me directly on my cell and I can give you more information as well as pictures. I live in northern NH. Feel free to call or text 603.361.9102.
UPDATE - cross posted on Facebook, with pictures here: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/461194124351799/

Last edited: