12 weeks and still no check and locked out of VWOnline Claims profile

Fordman

TDI
golf
If you could get paid $6100 immediately for signing up for a non-existent (at this time, and possibly forever) fix, how would they ever get you back to have the fix done?

People here are so dishonest, many thought it no problem to turn in cars with no doors or seats. You think that same caliber of people would come back for the fix after they have been paid?
I had the same thought. I was kinda thinking about saying screw the fix after I got the check myself ;) Man, I should have gone to law school before reading that doc (that and stop trusting the morons on the phone that will seemingly say ANYTHING to make you happy to get off the phone).

az7000'

Veteran Member
TDI
2012 Jetta TDI (gone), 2014 Passat TDI (gone), 2014 Touareg TDI (Amazing!)
Honestly, my understanding is, regardless of how long it takes them to come up with a fix, that I am going to be getting a $6100 refund within weeks of completed the paperwork. Am I wrong here?
Yep, incorrect.

Just having fun here but why would they give you money if you or they didn't fix your car? There isn't a fix now and depending on your model may never be so selling back is your only option other than keeping the car and no $$$

Andddd, 10 days was when we were to get out offer letters, Didn't and doesn't happen. We have sold one back and waiting on offer letters for 2 more, all signed up on the portal at the same time. So far very little is as the documents you have read specified, you know excuses are like a$$holes, we all have em!

If you are counting on money soon its not gonna happen.