Richmond,Va TDIers

Mongler98

Top Post Dawg
TDI
98 Jetta TDI AHU 1.9L (944 TDI swap in progress) I moved so now i got nothing but an AHU in a garage on a pallet.
Used to be in frederick md back in 2019 ... but now I moved to colorado and found a fellow tdi club member who lives at my apartment complex

JimTom

TDI
I have an 06 jetta but it's not running at the moment, the timing belt skipped a couple teeth so I'm in the process of removing the head. I thought about scrapping it but the body is way to nice to junk it.

Decreppo

TDI
2006 Jetta 1.9L
I am jumping back into this forum after a move that kept me busy and I am now playing catch up the maintenance of my aging TDI ( Jetta 06 BRM). I don't have time or patience do the repairs it needs myself and while I have a good import shop in Charlottesville, I would rather pay someone on here to do the repairs. At the very least I would love to get together, drink some beers some weekend and talk shop.

I have many parts I want to give away that I no longer have space for post-move. PM me for my phone number and lets meet up!

Decreppo

TDI
2006 Jetta 1.9L
I have an 06 jetta but it's not running at the moment, the timing belt skipped a couple teeth so I'm in the process of removing the head. I thought about scrapping it but the body is way to nice to junk it.

are you interested in meeting up to help me with some repairs? I live in a townhouse and don't have much space. I could pay you in beer, spare parts or cash. I have a shop but I'd rather pay someone on here.

thebaz67

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Audi A7
I am jumping back into this forum after a move that kept me busy and I am now playing catch up the maintenance of my aging TDI ( Jetta 06 BRM). I don't have time or patience do the repairs it needs myself and while I have a good import shop in Charlottesville, I would rather pay someone on here to do the repairs. At the very least I would love to get together, drink some beers some weekend and talk shop.

I have many parts I want to give away that I no longer have space for post-move. PM me for my phone number and lets meet up!

Who do you use in Charlottesville?

I am out in Louisa but need a good TDi mechanic.

thanks,
Baz

Andyinchville1

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Jetta TDI wagon, 5 sp, 226K miles
HI,

Cool that there are some people in / near CVille ....

As far as good mechanics around here ..... I'm not sure they exist ..... TDI Tom does all my work but he is in NOVA area ..... worth the drive tho BUT if you discover anybody locally that could be helpful too but thankfully my car seems good enough so far to wait for Tom before needing things too badly !
Andrew

Mowog

TDI
'15 Golf 6spd SEL
I'm near CVille too.

I've got a 15 Golf and it's been sitting over at Flow for almost 18 months waiting for a def tank, seems to be on galactic backorder.
I'd be up for getting together for a beer and some "bench racing" if anybody else is.
Cheers
Llyn

'15 Golf SEL TDI
'91 GTI 8v

thebaz67

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Audi A7
HI,

Cool that there are some people in / near CVille ....

As far as good mechanics around here ..... I'm not sure they exist ..... TDI Tom does all my work but he is in NOVA area ..... worth the drive tho BUT if you discover anybody locally that could be helpful too but thankfully my car seems good enough so far to wait for Tom before needing things too badly !
Andrew
can you share the info on TDI Tom I'd like to see if he works on my A7, when I search for that user I find a member from NC.

Thanks,
Basil