** FS : Jetta 1992 with 1998 TDI SWAP with mods **

GiGGer

Veteran Member
TDI
GTI TDI 130
Hi, I am selling my 1992 Jetta TDI. The car is equiped with a complete TDI engine swap from an mk3; engine, transmission with shift linkage, computer with wiring harness, exhaust line, fuel tank, instrument cluster, etc...

I've use to have the TDI complete suspension but I swap it for a VR6 suspension with 4 wheel disk brakes. I have a set of winter tires mount on VW 15" rims and a set of 4 mags from a VR6 Passat.

The car has a performance chip with bigger injector (0.205) The clutch has been change to a VR6.

The car is in excellant condition on the drivetrain. The body would need some minor job on it but nothing urgent. The interior is also in good condition but not perfect. The Jetta is equipped with power window, lock and manual sunroof.

Everyday driving in this car is awesome, it is very powerful (huge amount of torque) and even with the mods, I am still able to do around 1000 KM per tanks (600 miles)

My asking price is 5700$ Canadian, which is around 4500$ USD.

You can visit my webpage with pictures and a description of the car at http://members.tripod.com/gigger666

Email : gigger666@hotmail.com

The car is located near Montreal, Quebec.