Bentley or Digital service manual?

Nyk86Golf

TDI
1995 AHU
Does anyone have experience with digital service manuals. They claim to be factory service manuals. I have Bentley manuals, but not for my new to me AHU engine and wiring. The idea of being able to print the pages needed and not be concerned about grease or damaged sheets.

Dh4276

Veteran Member
TDI
2006 Golf GLS TDI, BEW
I have the digital version, Looks like it’s a factory service manual. The only problem I have see. Is in the diagnostic tool section where the pages fold out, you only get part of it. That’s not a big deal to me being it is for navigating the factory service tool.

Printing sections or pages is easy using the page numbers for the program your using.

I especially like how portable it is. I have have anywhere and any time I need it and have actually used it at the junk yard before even. Searchable text helps with finding what you are looking for as well.

I have even posted images from mine on here a time or two as well.

I do not have experience with the Bentley, am considering getting one for comparison though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

BobnOH

not-a-mechanic
TDI
New Beetle 2003 manual
The Bentley electronic manual is nice, has some extra info (codes). They can be troublesome to license. Very annoying if you need to "move" the license. Another popular product is ElsaWin, never used it.
Here is a link to a free download CAUTION- Could be infected