St. Louis Is Finalizing A Proposal for TDIFest 2014

Will you attend TDIFest IN St. Louis in 2014?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dozenspeed

Top Post Dawg
Update:

Today I reached out for a major sponsor for our event, word pending. :)

We're looking to contract with an on-site dyno operator...we'll keep you posted! :cool:

Conference call tonight. :)

mishkaya

TDIClub Contributor
TDI
'06 Jetta 5MT, '10 JSW MT, '14 JSW 6MT
I'm just waiting for the registration thread to start. :p

MonsterTDI09

TDIClub Enthusiast, Veteran Member
TDI
2010 Jetta DSG/ up keep on 2009 Jetta DSG 2006 Jetta Pag 2 in North SEA Green
Update:

Today I reached out for a major sponsor for our event, word pending. :)

We're looking to contract with an on-site dyno operator...we'll keep you posted! :cool:

Conference call tonight. :)
Just a heads up I would check on insurance and liability with the hotel. VeeDubtdi can help you with this.

paramedick

TDIClub Enthusiast, Vendor
TDI
2015 Audi Q5 TDI
If you need a mobile dyno operator, I helped set up both of the previous appearances. Both were by the same company, who are the NA distributors for Dyno Dynamics.

Email me for contact info.

Nash_TDI

Veteran Member -TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
2000 Silver Jetta TDI
One of my friends scheduled their wedding in Florida that weekend, and my brother is in the wedding....

1854sailor

Resident Curmudgeon
TDI
2015 Golf SE SportWagen, 2015 Golf SE Hatch Back.
Have them switch the wedding to St. Louis. That way we can all crash it!:eek:

Nash_TDI

Veteran Member -TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
2000 Silver Jetta TDI
Hahah, all sounds like good options. Whats worse is he is a fellow VW nut, just not TDI.

VeeDubTDI

Wanderluster, Traveler, TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
‘18 Tesla Model 3D+, ‘14 Cadillac ELR, ‘13 Fiat 500e

1854sailor

Resident Curmudgeon
TDI
2015 Golf SE SportWagen, 2015 Golf SE Hatch Back.
Nice list of things to see and do! I've been to St. Louis twice and both times have been a lot of fun... looking forward to exploring some more during my trip at the end of April and at TDIFest. :cool:
Going out in April to do some scouting for the Fest?

sho_tyme

TDI
jetta 98
I also hope to make it, hoping there someone can figure out what noise in transmission is. Also to those putting it on may want to invite a local pdr guy down maybe we could all get few dents taking care off cheaper that way? Just got to see what the boss man lets us off for :(

TomJD

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 Jetta TDI GLS, 2015 Golf TDI
I also hope to make it, hoping there someone can figure out what noise in transmission is. Also to those putting it on may want to invite a local pdr guy down maybe we could all get few dents taking care off cheaper that way? Just got to see what the boss man lets us off for :(
Paintless dent removal, tinting, and headlight restorations are all options on the table. Thanks for the idea!

CoolAirVw

Vendor
TDI
Jetta
I'll be there.... grab me and we'll go for a ride together.

Dozenspeed

Top Post Dawg
Well you all said running a Fest would be tough....too tough for me it seems, I cannot go on like this. I found out a couple weeks ago I have to pick up stake after 13 years and move. I worked almost 70 hours last week to just keep the bills paid. At least you all have the Tom and the rest of crew to take care of business this year and over 4 months to prepare, it's just all too much for me now. Good luck to all you guys and gals, see ya around sometime I guess.

VeeDubTDI

Wanderluster, Traveler, TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
‘18 Tesla Model 3D+, ‘14 Cadillac ELR, ‘13 Fiat 500e
Well you all said running a Fest would be tough....too tough for me it seems, I cannot go on like this. I found out a couple weeks ago I have to pick up stake after 13 years and move. I worked almost 70 hours last week to just keep the bills paid. At least you all have the Tom and the rest of crew to take care of business this year and over 4 months to prepare, it's just all too much for me now. Good luck to all you guys and gals, see ya around sometime I guess.
April Fools!!

(If this isn't an April Fools joke, then... watch your back). ;)

TomJD

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 Jetta TDI GLS, 2015 Golf TDI
Jeeze, Dozen! I knew you worked 70 hours last week so I saw legitimacy in this...then I saw you handing me all the reigns and thought, "Oh, No! Why didn't I get a call?" Panic set in until VeeDub saved me on the next post.

MonsterTDI09

TDIClub Enthusiast, Veteran Member
TDI
2010 Jetta DSG/ up keep on 2009 Jetta DSG 2006 Jetta Pag 2 in North SEA Green
Good one Dozen:D

I was saying what the FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.