Any updates on 2014

Roishe Cheng

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 Passat
A major problem is that the Location item is optional and would not work with fake locations. Fred would have to mandate everyone put in an actual physical location.
The apache http logs that are stored on Fred's server contain the IP address of every single user that has connected to tdiclub.com. From that I can run a geolocation script and tell you with probably 80% accuracy, where the majority of our users are coming from in North America. Since some might be using VPN's or proxies, there is always 20% factor that is usually throwaway data. Just offering to help if needed.

romad

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2005 Jetta GLS Wagon "Cranberry"
The apache http logs that are stored on Fred's server contain the IP address of every single user that has connected to tdiclub.com. From that I can run a geolocation script and tell you with probably 80% accuracy, where the majority of our users are coming from in North America. Since some might be using VPN's or proxies, there is always 20% factor that is usually throwaway data. Just offering to help if needed.
Or, we could just ask the NSA! :D

Dozenspeed

Top Post Dawg
Would love to attend St. Louis
I live around three hours away
If there is anyway I can help, I would be glad to
I hope that a St Louis area meet happens. Most likely will be the only one I would ever be able to attend. Sure can't afford a trip east or west.
Sounds like they were giving you the run-a-round from day one. You had mentioned to me months ago that they were desperate for business and I now know why. We can always go further out, down 44 maybe? I imagine there are some relatively empty hotels in Eureka. Though the NW area of STL is a pretty nice area. Come to think of it, I don't even think I pass a hotel in my 17 mile commute in the morning.
well thats just SLIGHTLY annoying....I'm now also thinking......thinking.......:(

Verizon Wireless ampitheater has a decent size parking lot, are there usually concerts on holidays(specifically labor day)?
I'm a few hours north of STL, but i'd be more than happy to help!
I'm not sure about the internal politics of the forum but I will firmly back and attend a STL located fest! Viva STL!

Waiting on information, please stand by.....

professorxjosh

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Golf TDI 5spd w/ 400k
I'm very new to this site but if it's in St. Louis, I'll definitely be there. Wish I would have known it was in KY in 2011.
Looking forward to going.

MonsterTDI09

TDIClub Enthusiast, Veteran Member
TDI
2010 Jetta DSG/ up keep on 2009 Jetta DSG 2006 Jetta Pag 2 in North SEA Green
I'm very new to this site but if it's in St. Louis, I'll definitely be there. Wish I would have known it was in KY in 2011.
Looking forward to going.
That year was a hot one.:D

BlankThis

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 Golf GLS TDI
I would actually be game for a little (big) jaunt into 'merica if I could find a local TDIer who would be willing to co-drive with me.