Low Low Prices For Canadians Only

Venny1962

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
N/A
Hi, fellow Canadians!

Check out these examples below of some of the great prices we can get you on VW TDI parts. You'll be hard pressed to find better prices anywhere!

You'll have to call me toll-free or reply to the thread for quotes though at 1-877-998-2754

I've been working on getting a website going but unfortunately, I'm having issues with it functioning properly on a consistent basis. The website is going to be a membership site with a low monthly subscription fee.

So in the meantime, I'm offering incredibly low prices on all European auto parts to the general public until Jan 31, 2019.

I'm offering free shipping for most orders over $150. (not fluids due to the very small margins and high shipping costs) $14.95 for orders under $150 (except for fluids which I will quote you on).

If orders are placed before 12:00 pm your local time anywhere in the country, I can usually get your parts delivered to you by the next business day. (Also depends on availability)

Go ahead and give me a call for all of your European auto parts needs.

Talk to you soon,
Marc

Last edited:

Tartrus

TDI
Mk4 BEW Jetta
Hey,

I'm looking for a Sachs quiet clutch and flywheel kit, a VDO in tank lift pump, and a blower motor? How much would each of these run me?

Thanks

Venny1962

TDI
N/A
Hey,

I'm looking for a Sachs quiet clutch and flywheel kit, a VDO in tank lift pump, and a blower motor? How much would each of these run me?

Thanks
Sorry, Tartrus...

I don’t carry Sach

Luk Clutch Kit 038 105 264J $450

Not for 6spd.* Replaces both 220mm and 225mm clutch systems.**
Includes pressure plate, clutch disc, dual mass flywheel,*release bearing and hardware.

VDO Fuel Lift Pump 1J0 919 050 $330

OE Quality Blower Motor 1J1 819 021C $152
2nd line $81

Thanks for checking,
Marc

Last edited:

Venny1962

TDI
N/A
DSG fluid change kit (Mk7).
Sorry Nuje... I was away with no cell service for a couple days

I’m guessing this is your trans code? I’ll look into the fluid to confirm it’s not available other than the dealer.

Transmission code: NTZ / AQ250
ATF Filter Kit 09G 325 429D $85

Thanks for checking,
Marc