Official Ontario stuff for sale thread

P2B

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2002 Jetta, 2003 Jetta, 2003 Jetta Wagon
Ok fellas, had a wierd issue today that leads me to selling a OEM 1 year old upper tranny mount mk4 Alh. Had shifting issues, bought used parts at wreckers to find that my upper Mount bolts were just loose causing issue. Mounts stiff. Make offer
Forum rules require you post an asking price.

1854sailor

Resident Curmudgeon
TDI
2015 Golf SE SportWagen, 2015 Golf SE Hatch Back.
I am free to ask for open offers, I don't have a set price in mind. Don't tell me how to sell my items and hook up members, p2
This thread is not in the Private TDI Items For Sale/Wanted Forum and, as such, is skirting TDIClub's for sale posting rules. I'm asking other moderators for input, but I'm inclined to either lock it, or move it to the official "For Sale" Forum if you don't post pictures and prices.

Last edited:

J_dude

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 1.9l “Jedi”
My vote would be to just move it to the for sale section, if there has to be a change.

(Why should I, a Saskie, “put in my oar,” you ask? Well I might have need of this thread soon, may be moving to Ontario for a while. :))

krazykipa

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Golf TDI (RIP), 2006 Jetta Wagon TDI
Set of 4 new, unused center caps for VW Avus wheels, p/n 1J0601149B. The blue is just a protective film.

$40 for the set, located in Streetsville, Mississauga or can also meet in Perth (near Ottawa).

ymz

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2003 Jetta TDI Wagon, 2003 Jetta TDI Wagon
I see that someone has been looking for a Mk4 Wagon cargo cover... (once upon a time...) Since all my 2003 ALH wagons have had the bodies rot away, I've got lots of spare parts sitting around... Since I believe a price must be mentioned... how about a cargo cover... $50 or best offer... (for Wingnut and other "good guys", "best offer" might be a Tim Horton's...)... I've also got brakes, a timing belt kit (Continental), a skid plate and supports, a spare engine, hoses, .205 injectors, alternators, perhaps a starter, serpentine belt and idler roller, driveshafts, wheel bearings, etc... also wagon tail light lenses/assemblies... (If someone needs good front struts - soon - and wants to replace the set before I have the car towed away... PM...) I'm located between Kingston and Brockville, but for small parts, I could bring them towards Toronto (or Montreal)...

Last edited:

Windex

Top Post Dawg
TDI
05 B5V 01E FRF
I see that someone has been looking for a Mk4 Wagon cargo cover... (once upon a time...) Since all my 2003 ALH wagons have had the bodies rot away, I've got lots of spare parts sitting around... Since I believe a price must be mentioned... how about a cargo cover... $50 or best offer... (for Wingnut, "best offer" might be a Tim Horton's...)... I've also got brakes, a timing belt kit (Continental), a spare engine, hoses, .205 injectors, alternators, perhaps a starter, serpentine belt and idler roller, driveshafts, wheel bearings, etc... also wagon tail light lenses/assemblies... (If someone needs good front struts - soon - and wants to replace the set before I have the car towed away... PM...) I'm located between Kingston and Brockville, but for small parts, I could bring them towards Toronto (or Montreal)...
If I had a Mk4 I'd be looking to get that engine back...

ymz

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2003 Jetta TDI Wagon, 2003 Jetta TDI Wagon
>> If I had a Mk4 I'd be looking to get that engine back... <<
Ha... that engine had the turbo die just after the car passed 1,000,000 km... I just got back on the 401 heading to the Big Cabbage... smoked away until I got to Belleville and rented a car... The police eventually flagged me down... they had reports of a car on fire driving on the highway... looked up a rental place for me and accompanied me into Belleville... (I do still have the engine I got from Craig B. (in Guelph) sitting on the floor in the garage...)

PS - it's been years since I went car shopping... exhausting...

Ackilys

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
‘09 Jetta dsg, ‘11 jetta 6spd, ‘13 passat dsg
Anyone have a spare black cargo cover for an MK4 jetta wagon kicking around? Looking to pick one up today between hamilton and Toronto if possible, but if not available today, fire me a PM and I'll arrange another time to grab it.
If you still need one, I have one but I’m up in Severn bridge

TurboABA

Top Post Dawg
TDI
RIP-2010 Jetta 6spd 2014 Touareg Execline
My MK5 was written off, so I will be posting parts as I come across them.....
Will have full BNIB JOM SS Coilovers once I dig them out, 19" AMG replica rims, various suspension parts, and whatever else I find.
Here's a few parts that I had easy access to.

Please PM about anything you're interested in as I don't want to pollute this thread with exchanges, prices, negotiations, etc.

New profile blades
2 full sets

OEM rubber trunk liner

OEM rubber winter mats with logo

Full OEM rubber set (above two combined)

SOLD - 17mm bolt covers, removal tool, and security lock socket

Custom made SS304-20ga Mirror Polish Scan Guage panel - fits over the ashtray but does not block the ASR\EPS buttons between it and the shifter.
Can find other pics showing it installed if required. Would probably sell without the SGII since you can find the SGII cheaper to buy then I'd be willing to let it go for.

SOLD OEM 16s with winters - two tires are near mint, two are destroyed on the outsides
No curb rash or anything. Excuse the crude thread depth "measurement".

Rear Upper Shock Mounts

Rear control arm inner bushings

Front Strut Bearings

Oil Filter

Bosch Brake Pads - BE1107H & BE1108H (BNIB obviously)

Updated.
Found a set of brake pads.
I haven't bothered to go to my parent's place yet to take pictures of the bulky stuff like the AMG rims or the coilovers.
If there's interest, I'll put that effort into it.

Nathan_og

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 vw jetta 1.9 alh 5 spd
ALH AND PD PARTS

have a couple things for sale from a alh and Bhw engine

2 alh injection pumps, good working Condition

alh turbo, vanes slightly sticky and fins scraped, no shaft play or oil blow by when in use

set of continental winter tires on steel rims for A 2005 passat, tires great condition

alh valve cover, brand new oem paid 450 for that

3 tested and cleaned pd injectors from Bhw, sealed and packaged

alh intercooler

1 alh cylinder head less then 300k on it

complete alh engine, block has piece chipped in corner wiIl either need to be welded or good for parts (piston, crank, head, etc.) engine has 305k on the dot, ran perfectly fine no issues car was totaled in a wreck

Also have a alternator and ac compressor and a brand new ina alternator pulley all for mk4 Jetta but also compatible with other Tdi’s I believe

MAKE AN OFFER

pick up in brampton

GP_RZ

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Jetta Wagon 5 speed
new never installed Muffler for a 2003 wagon, might fit others but have to check part#
$160 picked up or possible trade for good set of stock injectors for alh.

Last edited:

Speedmaster_102

Veteran Member
TDI
2014 Golf Sportwagen TDI
Akebono Front and Rear Pads

Front - EUR1107
OEM CROSS REF#
1K0698151E, 3C0698151A, 5K0698151, 8J0698151

Rear EUR1456
OEM CROSS REF# 5K0698451, 5K0698451C, 5K0698451A

Asking $180 for the set.

Last edited:

amit9

Veteran Member
TDI
None...
My MK4 Jetta ALH is sold now. I have the following items for sale.
1. TRW Rear Brake Caliper, Left/Driver's side, new in box
Manufacturer P/N BHS184
OEM Reference 1J0615423B
Asking $80

2. Astro Pneumatic Manual Fluid Extractor – 9.0 Liters, used, in excellent condition, very well built
Item # 7342
Asking $40

PM me if interested.

Windex

Top Post Dawg
TDI
05 B5V 01E FRF
My MK4 Jetta ALH is sold now. I have the following items for sale.
1. TRW Rear Brake Caliper, Left/Driver's side, new in box
Manufacturer P/N BHS184
OEM Reference 1J0615423B
Asking $80

2. Astro Pneumatic Manual Fluid Extractor – 9.0 Liters, used, in excellent condition, very well built
Item # 7342
Asking $40

PM me if interested.
I have this exact Pela-clone extractor made by astro - has worked reliably for me for years... had to put one hose clamp around a rubber coupler to seal off a minor leak, but other than that has worked flawlessly. Also, Amit's a standup guy. GLWS

dabest

TDI
05 Golf TDI
New Zero start engine heater 1500 watts with accessories was going to install it on my golf, but the car was written off, so no need for it anymore asking 230.00

Last edited:

CanadianALH

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 Jetta 5spd 2006 Jetta DSG (wifes)

J_dude

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 1.9l “Jedi”
Better prices on nozzles and pumps than anywhere else in Canada. 500ish mounted balanced and pop tested and you can keep your old nozzles to off set the cost.
Right, and that's for .260's, naturally smaller ones will be even cheaper

CanadianALH

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 Jetta 5spd 2006 Jetta DSG (wifes)
Well....I screwed up. I thought this was about his tuning but if there is an advantage them maybe ???
.260’s are what he tunes with. I could also get you a set of .230’s if you really wanted he can also work with those. They are really good and an awesome upgrade over tired old injectors.