2010 Jetta TDI Cup Edition

zenthuzed

TDI
2014 Q7 TDI
Hello again to all my fellow TDI enthusiasts! It has been a while since my last post but I do want to thank those who made the suggestions to help fix the boost issues on my 97 Jetta TDI. I have driven that car almost 70k miles in the past 3 years and has yet to let me down. But this past week I added a new Jetta to my collection(of 2 cars... :p) and picked up a 2010 Jetta TDI Cup Edition from York VW in PA(absolutely amazing service, highly recommended). It has all the options minus the wing and nav. I have owned it for 2 days and loved every minute driving it back down to NC. I'm just curious if there is anything I should be "looking out for" on this new car such as tips and tricks or "speed bumps" along the way. One thing I noticed that concerns me is how my manual is telling me my first oil change isn't until 10,000 miles! I found this a bit shocking considering I have never gone more than 5,000 in my 97 without changing the oil. Thank you for any suggestions or heads-ups that could potentially help me along the way.

zenthuzed

TDI
2014 Q7 TDI
Sorry for posting this in the wrong place! I just now noticed this was a thread to talk about VW as a company. I won't let it happen again!