ISO: TDIs in Los Angeles area

LABioSearch

TDI
Looking
Am looking to find a tdi in the los angeles area - either a golf or a passat. As I read the posts, I remember a few names/places offering several TDIs popping up but I can't find them in the history. Could someone refresh that info?

Looking for a 2001-2004 with moderate mileage for under $15,000. I've been looking for 2-3 months with not much luck.

Thanks in advance...

Harvieux

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
06 A5 Pkg.2 w/navi & ASEP
Hi LABioSearch, Welcome aboard! You can call me on my personal cell @ (310) 721-4867 or you can do the following search and call me if one meets your criteria. I must warn you however that I have units coming in at record numbers and many get sold B4 they even get here or B4 they get listed on AT. I am also enjoying the crispest TDI sales in my history and I am diligently attempting to maintain my second to none in the industry quality from an apples to apples standpoint.

Go to www.autotrader.com and enter the zip code of 92833 in the "Power Search" section of "Find Your Car". Next, under "View" select "used", under "Body Type" select your choice (I have all applicable types except NB's), Select "Volkswagon" from the "Make 1" drop down menu, select what model you desire from "Model 1" drop down menu (except NB's), select your year range, select distance of say, within 25 miles (narrows the search), and then of course, select "Diesel" under "Fuel Type". Later!

Keir_Asher

Veteran Member
TDI
'93 Honda Accord Wagon
LABioSearch,
I have recently purchased a car sight unseen from Harv. I fully endorse him and his services. Good luck!

dieseldorf

Top Post Dawg
TDI
ex- 1996 wagon, ex-2000 Jetta
when in the LA area (or any other region of Namerica), Harvieux is the only name you need to know for the finest in pre-owned TDis !

TornadoRed

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2003 Jetta TDI wagon, silver; 2003 Jetta TDI wagon, indigo blue; 2003 Golf GL 5-spd, red (PARTED); 2003 Golf GLS 5-spd, indigo blue (SOLD); 2003 Jetta TDI wagon, Candy White (SOLD)
I would also buy a TDI from Harvieux, sight unseen. Even if my mom was a car salesman, I would still want to look at the car before I bought from her.

On second thought, I wouldn't buy a TDI from my mom. But I would buy from Harvieux.